Michael Bisping has a fat little friend named Charles McCarthy

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Michael Bisping has a fat little friend named Charles McCarthy
SmileR
4/3/08 7:38:26PM
“I suppose he is trying to convince himself that he does belong in there, and I imagine he thinks he is being clever, trying to play mind games and ‘get into my head.’ Some people think if you get someone mad then they won’t perform as well. Congratulations Charles. You succeeded in pissing me off by not only disrespecting me, but all of my previous opponents. If you think that this is a good thing, wrong. You have made a big mistake by making this personal. Anyone who knows me, knows I’m not someone to be messed around when I’m pissed. So I will see you on the 19th when I will bring all of my ‘averageness.’ Just hope your ready for this mediocre fighter, because make no mistake my fat little friend, I’m ready for you!”

“The Count” responds directly to this. Here we go … as expected.

Link

Full interview here
ThaAxeMurderer7
4/3/08 7:55:25PM
I'm not a Michael Bisping fan at all but that was pretty funny. I think he's going to beat the hell out of Charles.
silverbullet
4/3/08 7:58:27PM
Bisping > Silva
ThaAxeMurderer7
4/3/08 7:59:26PM

Posted by silverbullet

Bisping > Silva

BALLSY!
SmileR
4/3/08 8:03:34PM

Posted by silverbullet

Bisping > Silva

HAHA i don't know if i should take this seriously or not! You are a braver man than i though man!
ChokeUout
4/3/08 8:07:38PM

Posted by silverbullet

Bisping > Silva

haha, all I'm gonna say to this is that both you AND I know your wrong.

As for Bisping saying McCarthy made a mistake by making this personal? Well, both the Hammill and Evans fights were made personal, and he looked like crap in both of those fights. So I think it's actually a Smart idea for CHarlie to get into Bisping's head.

ANd I couldn't agree more that Micheal Bisping is average. PRoblem is, he STILL might be better than McCarthy.
silverbullet
4/3/08 8:27:39PM

Posted by SmileR

HAHA i don't know if i should take this seriously or not! You are a braver man than i though man!

I'm just trolling around
RMFG_187
4/3/08 8:55:16PM

Posted by silverbullet

Posted by SmileR

I'm just trolling around

hahahaha!!!
Twenty20Dollars
4/3/08 9:44:13PM
im taking charles for the upset, i didnt know all 10 of his wins have been via submission.
SmileR
4/3/08 10:17:03PM
Haha i loved the "my fat little friend" bit! WAR Bisping! I hope he beats the crap out of him!
gravy13
4/3/08 10:59:59PM
Bisping is going to work Captain Miserable. That's so funny he called him his little fat friend.
WhiteWidow
4/3/08 11:40:18PM

Posted by silverbullet

Bisping > Silva

i will bet my house and an extra 200 grand if this fight happens someday...you down?
SqWaGGy
4/4/08 4:37:44AM
lol this fight suddenly got more interesting. Regardless, Bisping takes the decision.
CornishMMA
4/4/08 5:53:10AM
Ooooh scaray darey Bisping, i agree its kind of funny, and "my - little friend" is an english expression i guess so nice to see that, but Chainsaw aint fat, in fact people dont know Chainsaw! A guy who has been training for the last year and a half will come back looking much better, i think Bisping will win, but he aint getting no quick KO, if anything if he fights angry he could succumb to a sub from "Captain Miserable" (LOL at Goldie calling him that instead of Chainsaw at the finale )

Oh and by the way, WTF is this? as if Bisping wouldnt have said the same stuff eventually, Mike is prolly just upset he got in 1st!
prozacnation1978
4/4/08 8:09:35PM
this does have upset written all over this as well as the franklin fight. i really think that one will lose that night, my most hated fighter is bisping, i just think he is the biggest overated fighter. but that is my preference, bisping should be fighting a better fighter ed herman from tuf 3 the runner up gets damian maia and the tuf champ gets mccarthy. it just doesn't add up. but let the war of words and trash talking begin, it just makes the match more interesting like the clementi vs guillard match.
bls1919
4/4/08 10:15:20PM
Bisping better watch his ass. i have it Chainsaw by sub 2nd rnd. Bisping ground game isnt the best. his standup got out worked by a guy in MATT HAMMIL(who is working on his striking maybe 15-24 mths at that time).....so yeah i'd say he is average. maybe the most average of the TUF winners. WAR Captain Miserable