Michael Bisping: "Dan Henderson Crossed the Line"

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Michael Bisping: "Dan Henderson Crossed the Line"
emfleek
7/6/09 10:26:53AM
You know what, out of nowhere just recently it's got all personal. I'll be lying if I said it hasn't pissed me off. He's really, really annoyed me, he's really pissed me off. In a lot of interviews he's talked not about my fighting ability but about me as a person, and I think he's crossed a line and he's pissed me off.

I spoke to somebody from the UFC this morning and they told me they did an interview with him and in the space of two minutes he called me a moron and a douchebag twelve times, you know what I mean?

STORY
RNC
7/6/09 10:57:27AM
Bisping sounds genuinely mad. This should be good.
EMauricio
7/6/09 11:45:12AM
Who knows... this might just be like what Dan Hardy did to Marcus Davis. Got into his head and Davis got too much adrenaline going into the 1st round.
teddythetuna
7/6/09 12:42:46PM
I see this a whole other way. Bisping says he is mad and pissed off but i have never seen Hendo trash talk like this which makes me think he is going into this fight with bad intentions. I would rather have a pissed off Bisping fighting me than a pissed off Hendo.
moob
7/6/09 12:57:04PM

Posted by teddythetuna

i have never seen Hendo trash talk like this

He made several remarks during TUF.
teddythetuna
7/6/09 1:06:15PM
I just meant i havent seem him like this towards other opponents. Hendo seems like he actually dislikes Bisping because he never gets this fired up, where he is calling his opponent a douchebag. Hendo KO Rnd 2 by GnP
Bowen50
7/6/09 1:42:41PM
looks like Henderson got in Bisping's head which is pretty surprising considering Henderson isn't much of a trash talker. Bisping is going to get smashed.
scoozna
7/6/09 4:42:24PM
I like trash talking as much as the next guy. I always thought Bisping was particularly good at it too. But there was something about Hendo's understatedness in TUF that makes me hope he shuts Bisping up. IDK, maybe I fell for the US versus UK BS.
2hotty
7/8/09 12:08:43AM
Its like Tito & Ken all over again, just hype.
lohmann
7/8/09 1:11:37AM

Posted by Bowen50

looks like Henderson got in Bisping's head which is pretty surprising considering Henderson isn't much of a trash talker. Bisping is going to get smashed.

I think Bisping has got into his own head; all this paranoia seems to be self-created. He's spent weeks trying to bait Henderson into trash-talking, and Henderson typically will have none of it. Hopefully Bisping follows through on what he's been saying; nothing will please me more in this fight than Bisping attempting to actually take down Henderson.

I think Bisping's extremely underrated in that people seem to think he has nothing to offer upper echelon fighters, but I still don't think he'll beat Henderson this weekend.
TimW001
7/8/09 2:51:01AM

Posted by 2hotty

Its like Tito & Ken all over again, just hype.

Yea I gotta agree. They'll be angry, but they'll hug after.