Michael Bisping on Dan Henderson: I'll Be the First to Knock Him Out

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Michael Bisping on Dan Henderson: I'll Be the First to Knock Him Out
emfleek
6/24/09 9:03:15AM
Michael Bisping is an underdog in his UFC 100 fight with Dan Henderson, but he's sounding increasingly confident as the fight approaches.

"He's got a vicious right hand with a lot of power in it -- he's knocked out a lot of guys," Bisping said, before adding, "I think I'm going to be too quick for him. I don't think he's going to land that big shot. I don't see Dan Henderson -- no disrespect -- at 38 years of age, I think he's got to be slowing down a bit. I don't think he's going to catch me with it. ... Tune in to see the first time ever Dan Henderson gets knocked out."

STORY
bojangalz
6/24/09 9:46:30AM
lol...With what?! He'll be on his bike, jabbing and stepping away for however long it takes Hendo to get into a clinch. Playing pat-a-cake with Dan's jaw isn't going to set him down. And Bisping isn't stupid enough to stand there and trade with Dan.

He's just posturing. He did the same thing before the Leben fight.
Twenty20Dollars
6/24/09 10:54:16AM
Bisping can KO people? I mean this could be like Mir vs Big Nog, but I wouldnt bank on that. Im sure Hendo will be healthy.

It would prolly have to be a head kick not a punch from bisping to KO hendo if even that.
supatolacyl
6/24/09 3:39:29PM
Bisping is starting to get a little full of himself and I am sure his fight with Henderson will be a very humbling experience for the count. Hollywood by domination!!

Henderson just fought to of the nastiest strikers out there in Anderson Silva and Rampage Jackson and if nethier of them could ko Hedno then I am sorry sunshine, but you have no shot in hell of ko'ng him. WAR Hendo!!!!
emfleek
6/24/09 3:41:28PM

Posted by supatolacyl

Bisping is starting to get a little full of himself

Welcome to 2006!

Seriously..."starting" ???

scoozna
6/24/09 4:20:25PM

Posted by supatolacyl

Bisping is starting to get a little full of himself and I am sure his fight with Henderson will be a very humbling experience for the count. Hollywood by domination!!

Henderson just fought to of the nastiest strikers out there in Anderson Silva and Rampage Jackson and if nethier of them could ko Hedno then I am sorry sunshine, but you have no shot in hell of ko'ng him. WAR Hendo!!!!

I have to agree here.
Edwards
6/24/09 5:22:55PM
the only chance bisping has of ko hendo is if hendo trips and ko himself out.the only way bisping is getting his hand raised if he sticks and moves the whole fight and wins 1 of them split dec we all come to love.i hope hendo ko the **** out of him.
Hendo67
6/24/09 5:38:36PM
Vitor didn't do it
Wand didn't do it
Anderson didn't do it
Rampage didn't do it

No chance Bisping does it, Bisping does not really have power in his hands.
whardin19
6/24/09 5:42:59PM
If anyone is going to dream street its going to be Bisping. Henderson has the KO power. Although I do think Bisping will win this fight by a decision.
prozacnation1978
6/24/09 7:22:25PM
good keep it up get very cocky!!
that's when u will make a mistake in the cage and it's lights out bisping!!!
RearNakedJoke
6/24/09 11:33:39PM
bisping couldnt knock out chuck liddel with a sledge hammer. how is he planning to KO hendo?

still hoping for a 1 punch KO from hendo or a 3 round domination like couture vs sylvia(i know it was 5 rounds) or lesnar vs herring. something really embarrassing.
Shadymlm
6/27/09 4:12:53AM
Hendo beat one of the best middle weights in the world in Rich Franklin, something I highly doubt Bisping could do. Hendo is gonna dominate Bisping in every aspect of this fight. I can't wait to see Bisping fight outside the UK and get destroyed!
Giant_Ochai
6/27/09 4:46:22AM
Hendo isn't an overweight Ross Pointon.
moob
6/27/09 8:22:46AM
Oh great, another 'take a shot at Bisping' thread. Made my day.