Michael Bisping: 'Chael Sonnen uses PED's because he only has one testicle'

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Michael Bisping: 'Chael Sonnen uses PED's because he only has one testicle'
Budgellism
1/23/12 10:08:48PM
Both Sonnen and Bisping are not exactly known for being mild-mannered, but surprisingly, the talk has been fairly tame in the build-up.

In fact, just days ago, Sonnen went on ESPN Radio and made the following comments about his upcoming opponent:

"You know, I think Bisping does a lot of stuff really well. The biggest problem he's got is that he just drew the ‘Ace of Spades.' I'm not just another fighter on the roster or a middleweight. I'm the middleweight champion; undefeated and undisputed. I can beat any man God ever made. Michael Bisping does not survive."

Tonight (Jan. 23, 2012), Bisping was a guest on HDNet's "Inside MMA." Here was his response to Sonnen's brash overtures:

"Okay. One. Let's start with the obvious. He's not the middleweight champion. He's been beaten many, many times. He's been submitted more times than I care to mention. Not to mention, the last time he lost a fight by submission, there were some issues involving performance enhancing drugs. I don't know what the deal is. Apparently, he has one testicle. One testicle! This is why he uses performance enhancing drugs. He's gonna need more than one little ball to fight me next weekend!"

After dealing Sonnen somewhat of a "low blow," Bisping went on to give a synopsis of how he feels their co main event fight will go down:

"He's gonna try and take me down, lay on top of me and smother me to death. Me, on the other hand, I will be arriving to fight this guy. I'm gonna look to knock him out. Of course. I call my fights. It's not gonna be easy. He's a tough opponent. I'm sure it's gonna be an amazing fight. All joking aside, it's gonna be a tough fight."

In his closing comments, Bisping acknowledged the gravity of his fight against Sonnen and that he's grateful for the opportunity:

"It's gonna be a tough fight, but I'm ready. I've trained very, very hard. I'm looking forward to the challenge and it's a massive opportunity as well."

LINK
SpiderSilva
1/23/12 10:28:52PM
Bisping has this in the bag!
Kpro
1/23/12 10:43:41PM
Lone soldiers slam out double duty as far as I know.

Too bad this fight doesn't get a couple months to build up. We're going to miss out on some priceless interviews.
DancingDoll
1/23/12 11:38:15PM
Mmm... imagine how intense Sonnen would be with TWO testicles...

Regardless to win this fight, all he needs is one anyway. *shrugs*
Bisping is going down in this fight... no question.

Love that they're throwing in a bit of trash talking for the build up. I was expecting a lot more though, for sure.
sbulldavid
1/23/12 11:41:36PM
I'm not counting The Count out but Sonnen's been taking everybody down with ease and Bisping doesn't finish fights off his back.
prozacnation1978
1/23/12 11:57:32PM
I gotta say this actually made me laugh out loud
One testicles?
Very funny
ghandikush
1/24/12 12:12:48AM

Posted by sbulldavid

I'm not counting The Count out but Sonnen's been taking everybody down with ease and Bisping doesn't finish fights off his back.

Bispings not scoring any big blows before the takedown.
sparky
1/24/12 8:25:38AM
Bisping by TRIANGLE
Theoutlaw08
1/24/12 9:26:30AM

Posted by DancingDoll

Mmm... imagine how intense Sonnen would be with TWO testicles...

Regardless to win this fight, all he needs is one anyway. *shrugs*
Bisping is going down in this fight... no question.

Love that they're throwing in a bit of trash talking for the build up. I was expecting a lot more though, for sure.

Chael_Sonnen told me that Chael actually has like 6 testicles....and thats why he is so intense....
SmileR
1/24/12 4:56:27PM
Haha I love Bispings cheeky face an quiet comment of "One ball" right at the end of the video interview!
prophecy033
1/24/12 6:20:04PM
That made me think of this dude at work that thought that you needed 2 nuts to have kids I said "so what, you think its like the tide/spray-n-wash pen that combined to erase stains? Idiot
Geoffo
1/24/12 8:55:11PM
Chael Sonnen had testosterone levels 2 times higher than any man on the planet so doctors had to cut off a testicle.
tmas
1/24/12 10:15:01PM
CHAELS MIGHTY NUT!

One testi to many for Bisping.

funny stuff wish there would be another month of this.
Michael_Corleone
1/25/12 12:40:58AM
Chael Sonnen runs his mouth more than my ex-girlfriend. All this time I thought he had a vagina?

cowcatcher
1/26/12 3:49:10PM
Chael still has more balls than Bisping does fans outside the UK though.