Michael Bisping is ‘better at everything than’ Jason Day at UFC 85

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Michael Bisping is ‘better at everything than’ Jason Day at UFC 85
SmileR
6/3/08 8:26:07AM
“He’ll be in good shape. He’s got a good record with lots of experience. He has all of those TKOs, and I’ll be keeping an eye out for his jiu-jitsu too. With that said, I really don’t think that will be a problem for me. As I said before, I have got that side of my game pretty much worked out. To be honest, he seems like a great guy. I have a lot of respect for him stepping up at short notice, and there’s no need to trash talk and drag this fight to the gutter. I just feel I am better at everything than he is. I’m ready for the challenge. I just hope he’s training hard and comes in great shape, so we can put on an exciting fight for the fans and let the best man win on the night.”

“The Count” shares his thoughts on his upcoming fight with Jason Day at UFC 85: “Bedlam” at the O2 Arena in London, England, on Saturday, June 7 at 3 p.m. ET on pay-per-view. To hear what his counterpart has to say click here. This is shaping up to be a very intriguing fight — color me curios.

Link
xxdeadpoolxx
6/3/08 9:14:10AM
I wish he was still fighting leben this fight has no appeal to me
hodge
6/3/08 1:08:51PM
Me too i think Bisping is gonna run through Day in round 1
GSPCanada
6/3/08 6:50:01PM
Call me crazy but I do not think Bisping has fought a striker as good as Day, It doesn't mean Day is a better striker but this could be Bispings toughest test on the feet which is his strength, think about all the guys Bisping has fought since entering the ufc Evans and Hamill were wrestlers all he had to worry about was the take down and GnP Sinoisic Mccarthy Schaefer are all submission guys not to mention Hamill outstriked him in the first round and the standup game was close Bisping's standup has yet to impress me and Day probaby has the better wrestling

don't know who will win but I think you got to consider all these things before you say Bisping will walk through Day
89vision
6/3/08 7:01:02PM
bisping will get ko'd soon, i dont think day will do it but as soon as he fights a better striker (which there are quite a few of in the MW division) when he loses then he will only fight on england cards just in case it goes to a decision