Michael Bisping Vs Anderson Silva

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Michael Bisping Vs Anderson Silva
marcoDGK
3/24/11 1:22:02AM
I think it would be the fight of the year.

I say every person in this forum writes the UFC an email about putting this fight together. I do not want to see Chael lay on top of Spitsbing and just tap his face repeatedly until he gets a decision.

anyone agree?
Budgellism
3/24/11 2:49:02AM

Posted by marcoDGK

anyone agree?

No, not at all to be honest. It would be fight of the year in the sense that Bisping would get absolutely destroyed but the fight wouldn't go long enough to ever be considered fight of the year.
BeeR
3/24/11 6:01:05AM
maybe 1st round KO of the year?
TeamDEY
3/24/11 12:10:20PM
Honestly this fight makes no sense. Anderson Silva would just showboat for 5 rounds against Bisping like he did to Maia. It would be pathetic. Funny of course but also pathetic.
Boo_Radley21
3/24/11 12:21:07PM
Bisping can strike better than Leites or Maia, but if he tried he would get countered and ko'd to ****
MrDecember
3/24/11 6:16:46PM
Bisping has done absolutely nothing to deserve Silva ... but watching that loud-mouth brit get destroyed would make me feel warm and tingly inside.
TimW001
3/24/11 6:17:40PM
Lets not kid ourselves. Bisping is a good fighter, but he wouldn't be able to touch Anderson Silva.
marcoDGK
3/25/11 5:24:01PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by marcoDGK

anyone agree?

It would be fight of the year in the sense that Bisping would get absolutely destroyed

That's my point.
jjeans
3/25/11 6:54:40PM

Posted by marcoDGK

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by marcoDGK

anyone agree?

It would be fight of the year in the sense that Bisping would get absolutely destroyed

That's my point.

That's not a fight of the year then, it'd win Sherdogs beat down of the year... Not fight of the year
State_Champ
3/26/11 9:11:49AM
Anderson would likely mug Bisping, imo
Darce
3/26/11 4:21:15PM
The only good thing about the fight, would be Bisping running his mouth and not being able to back it up, kinda like the Henderson fight.
prie5t
3/27/11 4:02:17PM
It would perhaps look competative for a round or two but only until Silva decides to go through the gears and puts the stamp on Bisping. Silva is just level above anyone right now at 185
mrsmiley
3/27/11 6:38:01PM
This fight may result in the first death within the UFC..
Seriously,though Bisping couldn't do anything within all the power of planet earth to touch Anderson. This would be a bigger freakshow fight than Fedor vs Choi.
So really if the UFC goes back to Japan,in theory this would be a great fight!
Darce
3/27/11 6:45:11PM

Posted by prie5t

It would perhaps look competative for a round or two but only until Silva decides to go through the gears and puts the stamp on Bisping. Silva is just level above anyone right now at 185

I dont know, if Bisping managed to survive the hit he took from Hendo, he could make it out of the ring with SIlva, as the loser of course. It would be great to see Bisping try and stand with Silva.