MFS going under?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » MFS going under?
Zekeil
11/30/08 4:35:56PM
deleted sorry
BIGKAT
11/30/08 4:44:04PM
psshhttht

My opinion : mind your own business until something is proven. Even if Pat and his family are struggling in todays economy, I find it distasteful to put all of his business out there like that while basing everything on heresay and opinions

This statement is rediculous "At his age with no work experience outside of fighting, " I guess training police cadets etc doesn't count as outside of the ring employment....

This post is more like mudslinging and trash talk as far as I am concerned
Aaronno9
11/30/08 4:55:40PM
Its weird to think that Timmy went through so much shit being bullied and not taken seriously at MFS, now hes the only big name fighter left. I dont know if that reference about Hughes at the bottom is true, but if it is it really says something about his character, after when he said about Timmy in his auto biography hitting on a chick Jens was chasing.
Zekeil
11/30/08 4:56:07PM

Posted by BIGKAT

psshhttht

My opinion : mind your own business until something is proven. Even if Pat and his family are struggling in todays economy, I find it distasteful to put all of his business out there like that while basing everything on heresay and opinions

This statement is rediculous "At his age with no work experience outside of fighting, " I guess training police cadets etc doesn't count as outside of the ring employment....

This post is more like mudslinging and trash talk as far as I am concerned [/

I just thought it was interesting to read we'll see if anything else comes out about it.
warglory
11/30/08 5:04:30PM
The nearly retired Tim Sylvia? What the hell kind of statement is that?
DCRage
11/30/08 5:05:58PM
Yeah, this really isn't news as much as it's TMZ-type stuff. That link looks more like a smear/attack site more than anything.

Moved to Padded Room.
ncordless
11/30/08 8:04:04PM
Isn't this the plotline to Redbelt?
cmill21
11/30/08 8:31:15PM
lol Tim's almost retired? He's still top 10 in everyones book. So what he's lost two in a row, they were both legends.
scoozna
11/30/08 10:25:17PM
The whole page stinks of sh**. I'm not believing a word of it. Stuff like this should not be forwarded, linked to..etc.
StorminYourman
12/1/08 12:27:10PM
link gone but i still wanna read