MFC 22 Results

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » MFC 22 Results
hotrodttt
10/2/09 7:35:40PM
Looks like a decent card so I'm in to watch it tonight. I also talked with the guys of the mma channel and he's said he's streaming it tonight.

Fights start at 10 pm est

Link

Travis Lutter def. Jason MacDonald -- Unanimous Decision
Antonio McKee def. Carlo Prater -- Unanimous Decision
John Alessio def. Luigi Fioravanti -- KO (Punch) 1:34 R3
Mike Nickels def. David Heath -- Sumission (Rear-Naked Choke) 4:02 R3
Ryan Jimmo def. Marvin Eastman -- Split Decision
Pete Spratt def. Nathan Gunn -- KO (Punch) 4:19 R2
Dwayne Lewis def. Jared Kilkenny -- TKO (Punches) 3:31 R1
Jason Heit def. Paapa Inkumusah -- TKO (Punches) 4:59 R2
Joe Christopher def. Andrew Buckland -- Submission (Guillotine Choke) 1:54 R1
Nick Hryunchyshyn def. Jesse MacDougall -- TKO (Punches) 4:29 R2

Nightmare27
10/2/09 9:28:38PM
That is a good card, thanks for the link.
hotrodttt
10/2/09 10:21:09PM
Gunn controled Spratt that whole round, both of their jiu jitsu is bad lol
hotrodttt
10/2/09 10:25:09PM
I can honestly say that Spratt just gave Gunn his leg so he could take him down lol, that was so funny, he tought he was reversing him but he was only taking himself down.
hotrodttt
10/2/09 10:28:22PM
THE BIG KABOSH ! Knockout of the Year by Spratt. Great Uppercut. Gunn was out cold. I <3 Michael Schiavello haha
hotrodttt
10/2/09 10:32:03PM
McKee just said he was actually going to try to finish Prater. Awesome because he has all of the tools to do so.
burialchamber
10/2/09 10:39:18PM
SWEET, thanks hotrod! would prop you but i gotta spread the love.
hotrodttt
10/2/09 11:01:34PM
That Decision is highly questionable. I would have scored it 29-28 Eastman, wow. That was a bad decision, hometown advantage I guess.
grappler0000
10/2/09 11:55:55PM
Holy Sh*t!
hotrodttt
10/2/09 11:59:18PM

Posted by grappler0000

Holy Sh*t!

Yeah nice knockout for Alessio, Good night Irene lol
jiujitsufreak74
10/3/09 12:00:35AM
wow great fights so far

did not expect that from Alessio
EvenFlow
10/3/09 12:06:00AM

Posted by hotrodttt

THE BIG KABOSH ! Knockout of the Year by Spratt. Great Uppercut. Gunn was out cold. I <3 Michael Schiavello haha

Shiavello gets a lot of crap, but hes awesome, glad hes doing mixed martial arts along with K-1 this year
hotrodttt
10/3/09 12:13:22AM

Posted by EvenFlow

Posted by hotrodttt

Shiavello gets a lot of crap, but hes awesome, glad hes doing mixed martial arts along with K-1 this year

Yeah he's awesome, one of the best announcer and pbp guys
jiujitsufreak74
10/3/09 12:31:20AM

Posted by hotrodttt

Posted by EvenFlow

Posted by hotrodttt

i like him, but he doesn't understand the ground enough yet. he seems to have no appreciation for the ground and i couldn't stand him constantly calling the McKie fight boring...we get it. and Guy Mezger is just a douche
EvenFlow
10/3/09 12:51:23AM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Posted by hotrodttt

Posted by EvenFlow

Posted by hotrodttt

i like him, but he doesn't understand the ground enough yet. he seems to have no appreciation for the ground and i couldn't stand him constantly calling the McKie fight boring...we get it. and Guy Mezger is just a douche

I agree the negative commentating should be at a minimum but I was quite bored with McKee as usual. Hopefully Shiavello will learn as he goes like Rogan did, like how Rogan used to be all for standups now says they should never be stood up.
burialchamber
10/3/09 1:28:33AM
you guys don't like guy mezger? sometimes he can be pretty insightful...
seanfu
10/3/09 4:37:25PM
I like Guy Mezger a lot. I didn't see the last two fights on the card though. And damn Eastman got robbed. Definantly if the rest of the card was anything close to the first 3 fights it has to be a favorite. I was so happy to see all the old UFC guys on they got on the card.