Meteor shower tonite

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Meteor shower tonite
hymiekooken
8/11/12 4:49:34PM
Whats up pg, for any sky watchers like myself out there, the Perseid meteor shower occurs tonite, just read peak hours will be between tonite at midnight till tomorrow at daylight (east coast time). This should produce well over 100 shooting stars per hour, so if you have clear skies where you are tonite and nothing better to do, take a walk outside and try to find a nice dark spot and enjoy the show.
tcunningham
8/11/12 5:08:47PM
man i almost forgot. this should be really cool. after the fights i think i'll kick back on the lawn. thanks for the reminder.
Budgellism
8/11/12 5:35:00PM

Posted by hymiekooken

Whats up pg, for any sky watchers like myself out there, the Perseid meteor shower occurs tonite, just read peak hours will be between tonite at midnight till tomorrow at daylight (east coast time). This should produce well over 100 shooting stars per hour, so if you have clear skies where you are tonite and nothing better to do, take a walk outside and try to find a nice dark spot and enjoy the show.

Already rolled myself a joint for the show . I love stuff like this. It's so peaceful to just lay back on some bleachers or a picnic table and watch the sky.
pmoney
8/11/12 6:19:41PM
Good looking out! I love sky watching, especially on occasions such as this. Always a good show
backalley101
8/11/12 7:15:30PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by hymiekooken

Already rolled myself a joint for the show . I love stuff like this. It's so peaceful to just lay back on some bleachers or a picnic table and watch the sky.

hashyandy4
8/11/12 7:28:48PM
I would luv 2 enjoy this, but the air here in Stockton is so damn nasty and hazy, we havent been able 2 see stars 4 a while. Lol kinda shitty
postman
8/11/12 7:48:56PM
Its overcast here! I was pumped for tonight
BuffaloDave
8/11/12 7:49:41PM

Posted by postman

Same here!!!!
hymiekooken
8/11/12 9:13:25PM
Yea its still kinda cloudy here, hope it clears by the time fights are over
Budgellism
8/11/12 9:28:29PM
It just started raining again

I thought it was cleared up for the night.
shaneTpain
8/11/12 9:41:29PM

Posted by BuffaloDave

Posted by postman

Same here!!!!

same!!! stupid ass east coast cloudiness
grappler0000
8/11/12 9:46:35PM
Gonna try and check it out
MALICE
8/12/12 12:42:25AM
Cloudy here.
KungFuMaster
8/12/12 2:12:02AM
After seeing this thread, I took my family outside for over 20 minutes and we saw nothing. I blame the California smog.
ChrisSabal
8/12/12 2:44:08AM
I read that it starts August 12th at like 11 and goes into August 13th till like 3. Or am I wrong?
mrsmiley
8/12/12 7:31:49AM
Took out my skyquest last night and the night before.
Caught 2 the night before last and one last night.
Pretty cool!