Have you ever met a celebrity?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Have you ever met a celebrity?
« Previous Page
loller90278
10/31/08 4:02:31PM
skate shop ET in hermosa beach ca, 90254

nastshabast
10/31/08 4:24:10PM
I interviewed Randy and Mr. Lahey on Tuesday for a news story on Tuesday night. I'll post it next week. He actually gave me some exclusives.

Smoked a J with Classified. Kurupt handed me a blunt at a Dogg Pound Concert a while back. Red and Meth gave me a pound on their way to the stage last month.
The_Metal_Maniac
10/31/08 4:42:07PM
in 2003 I got driving directions off of Kurt Angle at the Robinson mall in Pittsburgh. It was about 8 in the morning and I got lost to my freshman orientation. I had gone into the mall to find someone and ask them for directions to my school. I walked around a corner and met him and his wife head on. He's very nice, and was helpful.
RampageOwnedYou
10/31/08 7:57:54PM
I only met sports athletes.

Met Vince Carter 1 on 1 Twice...

Carlos Delgado

Lennox Lewis

Kevin Garnett....on draft night.

Willie Mays

thats about it
bigbubbano23
10/31/08 10:09:42PM
got to meet a bunch of ufc fighters and chill with them for a bit, coolest people by far. and i 've met bobby lashley also very nice.
Naturaldisaster
10/31/08 10:15:47PM

Posted by bigbubbano23

got to meet a bunch of ufc fighters and chill with them for a bit, coolest people by far. and i 've met bobby lashley also very nice.

Definitly dude. Bobbys awesome. But he's not how most people would expect him to be. He wrestled at Ohio Valley Wrestling for about a year (i used to go every wednesday). He's really shy and quiet. Not at all how I would have expected him to be, since he's a huge guy
higdon10
10/31/08 11:33:28PM

Posted by Naturaldisaster
He wrestled at Ohio Valley Wrestling for about a year (i used to go every wednesday).

You go to OVW?? I love it. Mostly because the fans obsession, but I have seen some big time wrestlers. John Cena, Randy Orton, and many more.(I really dont follow wrestling, but its entertaining if you go every now and then. If I followed I would probably realize that many WWE wrestlers have preformed for OVW)
Naturaldisaster
11/1/08 12:10:01AM

Posted by higdon10

Posted by Naturaldisaster
He wrestled at Ohio Valley Wrestling for about a year (i used to go every wednesday).

You go to OVW?? I love it. Mostly because the fans obsession, but I have seen some big time wrestlers. John Cena, Randy Orton, and many more.(I really dont follow wrestling, but its entertaining if you go every now and then. If I followed I would probably realize that many WWE wrestlers have preformed for OVW)

I went almost every week from like 2002-2007. I've met So many wrestlers from there, that its crazy because most of them are in wwe now. But now that wwe doesnt run ovw anymore, its mostly just a bunch of the OVW amatuers there now. I dont go anymore though because the wrestlers had i had become friends with are either in wwe or TNA, or somewhere else now. Like Johnny Jeter (from the spirit squad in wwe), Matt morgan (in TNA), Seven aka Kevin Thorne (in ECW), Romeo roselli and Antonio thomas (The heartbreakers, lol I got in the ring with them a couple times, Awesome guys, good friends of mine).
The_Ho_Bag
11/1/08 12:41:08AM
i met mike jones, paul wall and slim thug in an airport in ft.laurderdale(sp)

i think they count as celebs tho lmao
Pookie
11/1/08 6:58:45AM
Oh and yea Dwight Gooden when i was like 6. Nice guy, still remember that.
Jipper
11/1/08 8:45:10AM
The Junkyard Dog was signing autographs at the local Wal-Mart where I used to live. Sad but true. I had no idea he was going to be their. I was a huge wrestling fan back then when I was about 14. Just walked into the store, looked over, kept walking, took a second look and said, that's JYD. Went and got an autograph and talked to him a minute. Not any line at all to wait in. Sad. He died not too long later.
Rush
11/1/08 11:42:28AM
GSP
Rickson Gracie
Royce Gracie
3 Nobel Prize winners - James Watson, Tom Cech, Sidney Altman (had lunch with the latter two; James Watson is loonie)
My wife's old room mate in undergrad dated Jeremy Taggart (the drummer from Our Lady Peace) Hung out with him a couple times. He was nice, but a little nerdy.
Toshishiro Obata - martial artist, actor, fight consultant
Bart Yasso - famous marathon runner
Mayor of Toronto - David Miller

I could have met Orlando Bloom, saw him in London, but decided to leave him alone.

I've met a number of other famous scientists, martial artists, etc that are famous in their own field, but not known well beyond that.
RampageOwnedYou
11/1/08 1:36:29PM

wow lucky you LOL
Did you punch him in his face?

Im sure alot of Torontonions are jealous right now lol NOT
Rush
11/1/08 4:21:55PM

Posted by RampageOwnedYou

wow lucky you LOL
Did you punch him in his face?

Im sure alot of Torontonions are jealous right now lol NOT

If I knew that it would get him out of office, then I would have gave him a shot.

Instead another guy that was with us ended up making an ass of himself.

The sad part about Miller is he was by far the better candidate in the last election.
copcopps
11/1/08 5:51:44PM
Clay Guida (awesome guy, really surfer-esque), Randy and Kim Couture, Rich Clementi, Shannon Gugerty and Matt Horwich at the 90 Weigh-ins (I was at them but not at the event)

CM Punk from WWE in the bathroom at No Mercy last year that's about it.

BTW Clay's awesome, Randy's a gentleman, Kim's quiet but nice, Rich and Shannon are cool, Matt is weird if you don't know what he's like beforehand and CM Punk's funny

Oh yeah and a person on Facebook went to school with Jason Macdonald and said he was rather skinny.
SpiderSilva
11/2/08 1:55:45AM
My Brother smoked a blunt with the RZA

Also aperently he has a friend who is dating Champ Bailey and the dude went into a garage with my bro to somke a blunt I don't know if this is true but Champ Bailey a weed smoker (shaking his head) oh well who doesn't smoke is the real question
MMAcca
11/2/08 4:23:38AM
I saw Johnny off Big Brother 3 while out Christmas shopping in town yesterday.

So no, i've never met a celebrity.....
Naturaldisaster
11/2/08 4:37:57PM

Posted by copcopps

Clay Guida (awesome guy, really surfer-esque), Randy and Kim Couture, Rich Clementi, Shannon Gugerty and Matt Horwich at the 90 Weigh-ins (I was at them but not at the event)

CM Punk from WWE in the bathroom at No Mercy last year that's about it.

BTW Clay's awesome, Randy's a gentleman, Kim's quiet but nice, Rich and Shannon are cool, Matt is weird if you don't know what he's like beforehand and CM Punk's funny

Oh yeah and a person on Facebook went to school with Jason Macdonald and said he was rather skinny.

Punk is real cool
Ben_Hutch
11/2/08 4:57:14PM
I'm friends with Chris Tarrant's son so I've met his dad a bunch of times (the presentor of the UK Who Wants to be a Millionaire).
Pages: 1 [2]