Met Anderson Silva last night May 10th

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Met Anderson Silva last night May 10th
Gladiator
5/11/08 10:30:57PM
I had a VIP ticket to the Link FC show in wichita, KS on may 10th and anderson silva was there cornering his training partner Damaso Schubert in the main event. I got a couple of pictures with him and he autographed my ufc gloves. He sat at a table across from me during the preliminary fights and was an all around cool guy. The whole night i never once saw him turn down an autograph or photo, and he was getting mobbed the whole night! Hes bigger than i thought he would be and he speaks english pretty well. His training partner lost but the whole card was awesome, eight fights and only one went out of the first round!
puppetmaster837
5/11/08 10:43:09PM
I met him an Noguiera at a seminar not too long ago and he really is one of the coolest guys you could meet. Me and my friend had to leave a little bit early and when we went to shake his hand and stuff he was saying we couldnt leave and put an arm around each of us and pretended to start throwing knees. And i also wasnt expecting him to be that big, he is huge for 185
SmileR
5/11/08 10:52:52PM
Sounds great! you'll have to try to get the pics up!
Jackelope
5/12/08 3:18:42AM

Posted by puppetmaster837

I met him an Noguiera at a seminar not too long ago and he really is one of the coolest guys you could meet. Me and my friend had to leave a little bit early and when we went to shake his hand and stuff he was saying we couldnt leave and put an arm around each of us and pretended to start throwing knees. And i also wasnt expecting him to be that big, he is huge for 185

Yeah, supposedly he walks at 210 and I think he's like 6'1" to 6'2" or so? That's pretty damn big for that height
chubbud22
5/12/08 3:20:59AM
I hope I get to meet Blake Bowman someday
89vision
5/12/08 6:27:45AM

were you at the one where he said he was going to beatdown okami soon?
puppetmaster837
5/12/08 10:08:44AM

Posted by 89vision

were you at the one where he said he was going to beatdown okami soon?

Yeah, i told him when i was leaving to make sure to knock okami out and he did a noise of agreement.
casey64
5/12/08 11:31:52AM