Memorable Jamie Yager has army in tow for tonight's Superior Cage Combat 4 event

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Memorable Jamie Yager has army in tow for tonight's Superior Cage Combat 4 event
emfleek
2/16/12 4:19:24PM
Fight for a while at the professional level, and your reasons for doing it change.

Jamie Yager (5-2) has been chewed up and spit out by the promotional machine behind UFC parent company Zuffa. Still, to many, he's the only guy remembered from his season of "The Ultimate Fighter" reality series.

That's worth something. So now, the plan is to merge notoriety with talent, and tonight, he attempts to put the latter on display when he meets Danny Davis Jr. (6-5-1) at Superior Cage Combat 4. The event takes place at Orleans Arena in Las Vegas.

"I got on the show based on my looks and my natural, God-given talent and abilities, and I was able to portray a good thing to get on the show," Yager told MMAjunkie.com Radio (www.mmajunkie.com/radio). "But that's only going to get you so far."

LINK
lohmann
2/16/12 4:44:35PM
Memorable?

I forgot his existence until about ten seconds ago. And then I remembered his fight against Attonito. (I hope that is not what makes him memorable.)
tcunningham
2/16/12 5:18:51PM
i just remember his giant hair.
FastKnockout
2/16/12 6:12:50PM
I remember wishing someone would shut him up each episode.
Bustamante-Aoki
2/16/12 7:33:26PM
Where's the part about the, army in tow?

An army of fans...because he's memorable? Is that what the writer means?

I hate how MMAjunkie sometimes have such misleading headlines.