ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING IN THIS FORUM

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Fight Camp Central » ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING IN THIS FORUM
hippysmacker
6/25/08 6:56:56AM
If all you are going to do iS complain , whine, argue, attack, pick fights , or anything similar in this forum DON'T POST HERE. Stay in your own camp threads and follow these rules. I am considering discontinuing this whole forum if this childish crap keeps up.
ADMIN
holt8081
6/25/08 9:59:07AM
we are all here to have a good time and talk MMA
NebraskaUFCfan
6/26/08 2:16:30PM

Posted by hippysmacker

If all you are going to do iS complain , whine, argue, attack, pick fights , or anything similar in this forum DON'T POST HERE. Stay in your own camp threads and follow these rules. I am considering discontinuing this whole forum if this childish crap keeps up.
ADMIN

I, personally, do not see any problem with having rivalries between camps. However, the rules are the rules, so I must obey them.
Kracker_Jap
7/1/08 8:21:49PM

Posted by NebraskaUFCfan

Posted by hippysmacker

ADMIN

I, personally, do not see any problem with having rivalries between camps. However, the rules are the rules, so I must obey them.

Maybe we could add a War room were the 360 can pick on the other camps
bobbydoomocculta
7/2/08 9:24:12PM

My life wouldn't be complete without The 360 and The bobbleheads...

A friendly rivalry between camps is fun...
hippysmacker
7/3/08 9:59:56PM
It never stays friendly , so its not allowed, that is my final ruling. So please all just avoid camp vs camp talk, squabbles, etc.
bobbydoomocculta
7/3/08 11:08:31PM
Is it allowed in the padded room??
hippysmacker
7/4/08 8:49:23AM

Posted by bobbydoomocculta

Is it allowed in the padded room??

No. Nowhere, but in your own personal fight camp message boards. We only go in their if there is a big internal camp problem, so your campo sets the tone on its own internal boards.
Kracker_Jap
7/4/08 4:18:01PM
Honestly it is real hard to stay away from the "Camp vs Camp"

When the explanation to this forum on the front page would lead us to believe that "Camp vs Camp" banter is O.K. or at lest bragging about your camp that would lead IMO to atleast some comback from another camp...

Front page explanation reads as this..

"or simply feel like enlightening the rest of us with why your crew is better than the rest. "

I don't mean too beat a dead horse,

but just point out the obvious and maybe a little hyper sensitivity
LegacyMMA
7/22/08 7:56:28PM
Goodtimes
Houndawg
9/15/13 7:06:37PM

Posted by hippysmacker

ADMIN

I appreciate order, but I also appreciate a little lead way. Allow posters to be who they are and interact in the way they desire. If you feel like someone is out of line then warn them, relax and have fun.

Houndawg is here, this forum shall grow, I see it.