Any PG Members with kids, young siblings, question wanted answering!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Any PG Members with kids, young siblings, question wanted answering!
jjeans
9/7/12 11:58:00AM
Right before I begin I was pondering this to myself last night, if you were to ask a child any age but under about 12 what they're answer would be, so if you can do me a favour, find that young person, tell me there age and there answer:

Who is the baddest (meanest, nastiest, worst) person in the world (on the planet, whichever the child would understand)

I'd assume it's gonna be teachers etc, but some kids might think other things depending on exposure to media and parents interests, Kim Kardashian & Obama could be said just because of the publicity of them, villains from Films or TV I wouldn't be surprised to here there names. I don't think they'd be many kids saying Hitler etc but we'll see!

Thanks guys!
Poor_Franklin
9/7/12 12:26:01PM
my 8 year old cousin said Nick Saban, head football coach of the Alabama Crimson Tide. My uncle will be so proud of her when he hears this!
kopower
9/7/12 12:44:00PM
My 11 month old said, "babbabsppllwhawhabba." Translation: I crapped my pants.
grappler0000
9/7/12 1:08:44PM

Posted by kopower

Are you Herb Powell?
Bubbles
9/7/12 1:58:42PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

my 8 year old cousin said Nick Saban, head football coach of the Alabama Crimson Tide. My uncle will be so proud of her when he hears this!

Bubbles
9/7/12 2:00:02PM
12 year old me would have said Vince McMahon
Rabi
9/7/12 2:11:41PM
I asked my 8 year old daughter, she said Simon Cowell and Mel B (scary spice) guest judge on the english version of X Factor.
prophecy033
9/7/12 2:26:09PM

Posted by Bubbles

12 year old me would have said Vince McMahon

11 year old me would have said Michael Jordan (he killed my Trail Blazers in the finals)
kopower
9/7/12 2:32:44PM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by kopower

Are you Herb Powell?

Or Tim Sylvia

Good call on Herb, forgot who he was, but his invention is priceless.
Shawn91111
9/7/12 3:44:37PM
I asked my 4 year old twice spanning 30 min and each answer was different.

1st was Wayne Arnold - some reason he loves Wonder Years

2nd was Mr Noodle from Elmo - I can agree that guy looks weird
jae_1833
9/7/12 11:15:59PM
9 yr old girl: psycho's who go crazy after drinking
7 yr old boy: people with road rage
jjeans
9/10/12 5:19:41AM
Thanks everyone for joining in much appreciated!
thevoodooninja
9/10/12 9:15:29PM
i asked my 4 yr old boy that question as he was playing with his action figures and he looked down at them and pick one up and said not this guy he's a wimp