PG member you talk to most who is `not` in your Fight Camp

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » PG member you talk to most who is `not` in your Fight Camp
Kpro
1/1/12 12:19:57AM
Who is the PG member you talk to the most? PM's, chat, on the phone, whatever. Just not someone in your own fight camp.

For me it'd be Aether because somehow we're usually the last two in Facebook chats, sometimes hours after everyone else leaves. And everyone who survived the NYE/Sailor Moon/Terrorists attacking Crucified Giants 9 hour chat gets a big shout out.
hotrodttt
1/1/12 1:05:15AM
Pookie, use to be a lot more in touch but nonetheless
Shawn91111
1/1/12 1:15:55AM
Admin. - Sending of fight camp requests etc. It's usually a one way convo though
Twenty20Dollars
1/1/12 1:23:00AM

Posted by Shawn91111

Admin. - Sending of fight camp requests etc. It usually a one way convo though

I thought you were going to say KungFuMaster or Rabi.
Shawn91111
1/1/12 1:36:05AM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Posted by Shawn91111

...i'm not taking that bait
Pookie
1/1/12 1:47:01AM

Posted by hotrodttt

Pookie, use to be a lot more in touch but nonetheless

Yeah man you disappeared for the longest. Post more.
_______
I'm figuring if we were in a past fight camp together that doesnt count either.

And now that i think about it, just about everyone i really talk to has been in a camp with me or is in a camp with me.

So.... Blueskiesburn then. He comes to me for advice when his broads get out of line. I come to him because he has the best hugs.
KungFuMaster
1/1/12 2:03:55AM

Posted by Shawn91111

Shawn and I are best friends forever.
tcunningham
1/1/12 2:38:51AM
jae_1833, we were in the same unit in the military. YAT-YAS!!!!!!!!!!!! OOH RAH!!!!! another buddy of mine from the unit is a PG'er but doesnt post, Tim, if you read this, word up.
FastKnockout
1/1/12 2:50:53AM
P$. He's a good dude.
Budgellism
1/1/12 3:21:49AM
I would say P$. Maybe Kpro after last night's Dream event. P$ is a fuckin champ though. The dude gets along with everyone and drops some serious knowledge on these forums.
Budgellism
1/1/12 3:34:48AM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by Shawn91111

Shawn and I are best friends forever.

Rabi
1/1/12 3:36:18AM
Interesting to read what people are saying on this thread, mine is sparky, we're both on BBM and we're always messaging about different fights etc, tried to persuade him to join Project Mayhem but he politely refused, will have to tempt him again in the future, he is a nice bloke though!
Pookie
1/1/12 3:45:11AM

Posted by Rabi

Interesting to read what people are saying on this thread, mine is sparky, we're both on BBM and we're always messaging about different fights etc, tried to persuade him to join Project Mayhem but he politely refused, will have to tempt him again in the future, he is a nice bloke though!

just because you never respond to my love letters, it doesnt mean we don't talk rabi! I'm offended.
Rabi
1/1/12 3:50:17AM
I've kept everyone of those love letters there very precious to me, I've even thought about asking Josh and Tim if I can read 1 letter a week out on the Podcast! There beautiful
Pookie
1/1/12 3:52:24AM

Posted by Rabi

I've kept everyone of those love letters there very precious to me, I've even thought about asking Josh and Tim if I can read 1 letter a week out on the Podcast! There beautiful

Strong, Silent, and Sensitive. Jeez Rabi, if you boned my future wife it would only make me love her more.
Rabi
1/1/12 3:59:12AM
Happy to be of service, give me a shout once you've found her!
Pookie
1/1/12 4:09:15AM

Posted by Rabi

Rabi
1/1/12 4:10:38AM
LOL! That's just wrong!
Budgellism
1/1/12 4:13:34AM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by Rabi

Lmao, time for bed after this.
kopower
1/1/12 7:18:35AM
Don't really talk to certain members more than others. I guess it would be BlueSkiesBurn. We text back and forth occasionally, and I call in to the show when I can.

My best friend is in my fight camp, but he doesn't post on the boards.
Chael_Sonnen
1/1/12 3:17:25PM
I PM myself on a regular basis.
Kpro
1/1/12 3:27:36PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

I PM myself on a regular basis.

Aether
1/1/12 7:31:51PM
Probably kpro for the same reason kpro listed me, heh. Facebook chat warriors.
emfleek
1/1/12 11:06:25PM

Posted by Aether

Probably kpro for the same reason kpro listed me, heh. Facebook chat warriors.

I get this really odd tingling in my groin when I talk to you guys on Facebook.

Let's make a nightly thing!

prophecy033
1/1/12 11:33:24PM
Now that were not in the same camp, I'd have to say KFM and pmoney. I talk a lot with Budge and Rabi. The only person I know personally on the site is chokesetterjake. I'm in his wedding next October in Hawaii
Aether
1/2/12 2:32:42AM

Posted by prophecy033

Now that were not in the same camp, I'd have to say KFM and pmoney. I talk a lot with Budge and Rabi. The only person I know personally on the site is chokesetterjake. I'm in his wedding next October in Hawaii

Hey that's nice. Are you two planning to adopt orrr...?
prophecy033
1/2/12 5:34:58AM

Posted by Aether

Posted by prophecy033

Hey that's nice. Are you two planning to adopt orrr...?

we were thinking about it but we decided to go all natural
pmoney
1/2/12 9:15:13AM
Thanks FastKO, Budgellism! You guys kick a ton of ass! I remember when I first started getting really active in the forums, the three of us would seemingly be in competition to get news stories up! Lol You guys are Playground legends, for sure

As was mentioned previously, I do get along well with pretty much everyone here. The Project Mayhem/ ECP cats are probably the members I talk to the most outside of The Ringers. However, I was in ECP at one point, so if I had to choose from another group.... Probably the ever popular BlueSkiesBurn