Melvin Out For PPV

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Melvin Out For PPV
JoeMimic
1/24/07 7:33:41PM
Melvin is out at UFC 67 accoring to Sherdog.com; something about a hand injury. What does this do to the bets? Hopefully they just go away. I'm not betting on his replacement lol
www-WeLoan-us
1/24/07 7:35:15PM
I heard Joe Rogan was stepping in as his replacement is there any truth to that?
JoeMimic
1/24/07 7:44:58PM
Nope.

Melvin Guillard (Pictures) has been forced to withdraw from a fight against Ohioan Dustin Hazelett (Pictures) scheduled for UFC 67 on February 3 at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. Guillard, a rising lightweight star, suffered an apparent hand injury that will prevent him from competing.
DoTheMMAth
1/24/07 7:59:07PM

Posted by JoeMimic

Melvin is out at UFC 67 accoring to Sherdog.com; something about a hand injury. What does this do to the bets? Hopefully they just go away. I'm not betting on his replacement lol

Any wager you had on this bout is automatically deleted, don't worry, you're not stuck with the replacement fighter The bout itself is deleted completely, so you'll have to make your pick all over again. The slot filled by the replacement fighter is not chosen for you automatically or anything like.
hippysmacker
1/24/07 8:00:26PM
this sucks, Melvin is always exciting to watch, I wonder if he's seriously hurt, and how long he's out. At least they already have a replacement.
tffdwg38
1/27/07 1:17:28PM
wagers for that fight r deleted
Infused
1/27/07 1:26:26PM
I really don't like Melvin being out of the next PPV.

He's one of my favourite fighters, and is really awesome to watch fight.
BalledBull
1/27/07 2:01:42PM

Posted by www-WeLoan-us

I heard Joe Rogan was stepping in as his replacement is there any truth to that?

Naw, really?? where did you hear that from? Rogan by annoying the shit out of him..LOL.. Rogan is a great commentator.
nate22
1/27/07 9:00:00PM
Melvin hurt his hand, probably from hitting too hard, if this is a problem now, unfoutunately it will probably be a hinderance throughout his career.