Melvin Guillard Returns Simply, “To Have Fun”

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Melvin Guillard Returns Simply, “To Have Fun”
MMAcca
7/1/08 12:00:26AM
Rhett Butler, UFC - En route to asking Melvin Guillard if he had any doubt that the UFC would call while he was an undefeated rising fighter on a ten fight win streak, he is quick to correct you on the miscalculated numbers.

“I went on a 22 fight win streak; I was 22-0 before I lost my first fight. My first loss was to Carlo Prater.”

LINK
McBee
7/1/08 12:59:28AM

Posted by MMAcca

Rhett Butler, UFC - En route to asking Melvin Guillard if he had any doubt that the UFC would call while he was an undefeated rising fighter on a ten fight win streak, he is quick to correct you on the miscalculated numbers.

“I went on a 22 fight win streak; I was 22-0 before I lost my first fight. My first loss was to Carlo Prater.”

LINK

Melvin can be a punk and some what of a hood but he early UFC wins were spectacular, I hope he does well
bigbubbano23
7/1/08 1:57:24AM
with or without cocaine?
dmfp
7/1/08 8:47:20AM
I doubt he used coce as a performings enhancer.
Melvins allways an unsafe bet, just because hes so amped up.
If he keeps his composure hell be a tuff match for any one.
D0wnUnd6e6r
7/1/08 8:56:12AM
Siver will win
RMFG_187
7/1/08 9:41:35AM

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

Siver will win

right there wit ya
TWITA
7/1/08 10:13:26AM
Melvin is a funny dude. Gets busted for cocaine in his system and has his azz handed to him by Clementi. He then says that he needs some fights away from the UFC - ummm 1 fight - and now he's back. I hope Siver subs him in the first minute. That would be "lot's of fun"
NatedawgThaM
7/1/08 12:01:44PM
I'm glad Melvin's in a better place physically and mentally now. I know he a LONG LONG way from even being able to hang with BJ but I think with time and the right training, he could be a real serious contender.

I can't wait to see him back in the Octagon and can't wait to see him knock Dennis Silver the FUDGE OUT! Then Clementi...