prozacnation1978
6/22/12 12:52:09PM
Any one goes 18-0. I got mad props for you

My goal is at least 12 wins.

Good luck to you all
Enjoy the fights
kopower
6/22/12 1:04:03PM
That would be nuts. We should have had 2 hot bouts, and a parlay of 6 people as well.
Kpro
6/22/12 1:05:11PM
Ariel Helwani @arielhelwani
Breaking: just saw @TwasEbersole on the boardwalk and I can confirm the hairrow is looking better and thicker than ever.
kopower
6/22/12 1:07:28PM

Posted by Kpro

Ariel Helwani @arielhelwani
Breaking: just saw @TwasEbersole on the boardwalk and I can confirm the hairrow is looking better and thicker than ever.

Makes me even more confident in my pick now
pmoney
6/22/12 2:10:55PM
It's gonna be a great weekend! There will definitely be a new high score set. Whoever gets all 18 fights perfect, with at least 14 points on the hot bout will have a 200+ point event!

Good luck everyone!
Twenty20Dollars
6/22/12 3:04:22PM
I thought Ebersole looked skinny at the weigh-ins.

I've never gone undefeated on a card, I've had a few cards where I only had 1 loss, but that's it.
pmoney
6/22/12 3:23:34PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

I've never gone undefeated on a card, I've had a few cards where I only had 1 loss, but that's it.

I went undefeated on two L2 cards, finished 4th and 11th on those respective events. It kind of sucked. I was like "what the hell do you have to do get top score for an event?" The only thing more frustrating than that was loosing my entire bankroll with a top earner badge all but locked.

My best primary league performance I went 11-1 with 94 points and I was ranked in the 40's. I had a 10-2, 95 point score and I swear I was ranked in the 50's. I had some other 10-1's.... I'm still fiending for those badges though.
Budgellism
6/22/12 3:24:49PM

Posted by prozacnation1978

Good luck to you all
Enjoy the fights

12 is what I'm aiming for as well. I dunno though. I made some pretty risky picks this week, we'll see how it goes.
Budgellism
6/22/12 3:25:49PM

Posted by kopower

That would be nuts. We should have had 2 hot bouts, and a parlay of 6 people as well.

JLS1980
6/22/12 3:45:57PM
I went with Siler over Gambino. After watching the weigh ins yesterday I came so close on switching to Gambino. Dude just looked ready and in great shape. I know that doesn't mean that much but with an undefeated record I was tempted to switch picks. Did anybody else feel that way?
scoozna
6/22/12 4:16:24PM

Posted by prozacnation1978

Good luck to you all
Enjoy the fights

This has been a tough season...i'm hoping for at least 10!
FastKnockout
6/23/12 1:14:20AM

Posted by JLS1980

I went with Siler over Gambino. After watching the weigh ins yesterday I came so close on switching to Gambino. Dude just looked ready and in great shape. I know that doesn't mean that much but with an undefeated record I was tempted to switch picks. Did anybody else feel that way?

Nope. I learned appearances and records don't matter for the most part.
prophecy033
6/23/12 1:30:55AM

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by JLS1980

Nope. I learned appearances and records don't matter for the most part.

They really don't and against my better judgement I went with Gambino
aussiemma
6/23/12 1:44:50AM
i went with gambino too, so far im 6-6 for this round.

i havn't been on this site for that long but is it just me or have the fights been difficult to pick this season ? i went much better in the previous.
prozacnation1978
6/23/12 1:49:38AM
I went 8-4 with 66 points

Sucks i picked joey

Cantone was winning before the cut

Hioiki was upset

Almost went with cub vs Ross.

One that hurts is silar bout.

I do think I will go 6-0 tommorrow
Budgellism
6/23/12 12:47:00PM

Posted by aussiemma

i went with gambino too, so far im 6-6 for this round.

i havn't been on this site for that long but is it just me or have the fights been difficult to pick this season ? i went much better in the previous.

Very, very difficult season so far. There have been a ton of upsets and a bunch of strange finishes.
prozacnation1978
6/23/12 5:40:36PM
Crappy season

I would have a whopping 6 more wins if i just went with my gut and not changed day off.
I was in the whole early. Last event and this one I should be crawling out of it.

Went with
Alcantra. Arantes. Rich. Werdum. Mulante and Jason
I can see my self winning out tonight.

Other 5 fights
Went with Damm bodao wolverine vina and deleno