Maynard's next fight?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Maynard's next fight?
NaturalBornKiller92
2/29/12 1:36:32AM
Has anyone heard anything about Gray's next fight? Last things I heard about him was he was training with Aldo and was hoping to work back up the ladder for a fourth fight with Edgar. The fight seems more attainable than it was a week ago.
MuayThaiGeek13
2/29/12 2:10:21AM
I thought the Guida fight was in the works
FastKnockout
2/29/12 2:39:01AM
Haven't heard anything but I wouldn't mind seeing him face Guillard.
Aether
2/29/12 2:51:42AM
I think he likely beats Edgar in a 3 round fight, so the situation looks pretty nice for him if he can get that matchup.
Boo_Radley21
2/29/12 3:16:57AM

Posted by Aether

I think he likely beats Edgar in a 3 round fight, so the situation looks pretty nice for him if he can get that matchup.

no theres no point please dont make it happen again.
FastKnockout
2/29/12 12:27:58PM

Posted by Boo_Radley21

Posted by Aether

no theres no point please dont make it happen again.

This. Maybe on down the line but it's just too soon right now.
BuffaloDave
2/29/12 2:18:36PM
There isn't anything on him recently except helping Aldo train, and fighting Guida at 145, but the fight is off.

If Pettis does in fact fight Bendo next, then I would like to see him fight the winner out of Miller/Diaz. Either guy can avenge earlier losses to Maynard.

If Pettis doesn't fight Bendo, then I would have Maynard fight him.
prozacnation1978
2/29/12 6:18:25PM
It suppose to.be guida. Don't be surprised if this is the tuf 15 finale main event
UFC_Fanatic
3/1/12 11:59:22AM

Posted by BuffaloDave

There isn't anything on him recently except helping Aldo train, and fighting Guida at 145, but the fight is off.

Maynard at 145? I can't imagine him making the weight without having to chop off an arm and a leg. The dude is a HUGE LW, I can't imagine him finding a way to cut enough weight to make it down to 145.
40ouncetofreedom
3/1/12 1:24:54PM
Where has Sherk been? Wouldn't mind seeing him and Gray.
BuffaloDave
3/1/12 3:02:48PM

Posted by UFC_Fanatic

Posted by BuffaloDave

Maynard at 145? I can't imagine him making the weight without having to chop off an arm and a leg. The dude is a HUGE LW, I can't imagine him finding a way to cut enough weight to make it down to 145.

No, he was supposed to fight Guida at UFC 145 back when it was still in Montreal.
Boo_Radley21
3/6/12 4:43:35PM

Posted by iwannabesedated

Where has Sherk been? Wouldn't mind seeing him and Gray.

That would be awesome but Sherk's been out for a while he needs a tune up fight before something like that. Gray would merk him right now and nobody wants to see that. Except the masses of Sherk haters on this site.

They should give Gray Anthony Pettis and have Edgar rematch Benson.

Otherwise if Diego or BJ move down to LW either of those fights would be kickass