MAYHEM13's avatar (thanks to our Big Nog / Sylvia bet)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » MAYHEM13's avatar (thanks to our Big Nog / Sylvia bet)
emfleek
2/4/08 2:30:03PM
I just want everyone to take the time to compliment Mayhem13 on his magnificent avatar.

And congratulate me, too. It's the only f'ing wager I won Saturday night.

emfleek
2/4/08 4:44:10PM
Oh yes...in case you wondered, I'm going to rub this in.

'Cuz I'm a dick like that.
LayinFrame
2/4/08 5:47:17PM
i believe i would not post for as long as that bet is taking place haha
telnights
2/4/08 5:50:23PM

Posted by emfleek

Oh yes...in case you wondered, I'm going to rub this in.

'Cuz I'm a dick like that.

Well at least your honest
Pookie
2/4/08 5:56:15PM

Posted by emfleek

I just want everyone to take the time to compliment Mayhem13 on his magnificent avatar.

And congratulate me, too. It's the only f'ing wager I won Saturday night.

I will never have an avatar bet with you, lol
SmileR
2/4/08 7:23:44PM
Can you post a pic of it?
I can't find him on the threads... Bit i haven't really looked
telnights
2/4/08 8:06:40PM

Posted by SmileR

HERE YOU GO
SmileR
2/4/08 10:36:34PM

Posted by telnights

Posted by SmileR

HERE YOU GO

Haha thats pretty mean man!!! But AWESOME!!!!!
How long has it got to stay like that?!
emfleek
2/4/08 11:08:06PM

Posted by SmileR

Posted by telnights

Posted by SmileR

HERE YOU GO

Haha thats pretty mean man!!! But AWESOME!!!!!
How long has it got to stay like that?!

15 days, I believe. I forget what the original stipulations were.
Mayhem13
2/4/08 11:08:35PM
13 more days.
Bemin
2/5/08 12:07:45AM
Lol, I truely feel for you Mayhem, let this be a lesson of the damage avatar bets can cause. I would pat you on the back, but I'm scared the tremendous case of Man-love you have aquired may be contagious, so instead I give you a point of the finger and a *click* sound with my mouth.

PS Nice job Man'ing up with that avatar instead of fleeing the website, never to be seen again.
Boo_Radley21
2/5/08 12:47:55AM

Posted by Mayhem13

13 more days.

That's gonna be a long 13 days
cmill21
2/5/08 12:53:46AM
I guess you won't be posting a ton lol. Hopefully no new members will think less of you.
candynuts
2/5/08 1:21:41AM
HAHAHAHA
postman
2/5/08 1:33:47AM
Bemin I like your new avatar but nothing is better then your last one like I said before my wife gets one of those every day just because I saw yours. Quick question on the Avatar bets are we as fellow playground members suposed to mock and ridicule these poor soles for how "GAY"(not that there is anything wrong with that) ,they must be or do we simply just laugh and let them cry to themselves?
Boo_Radley21
2/5/08 1:44:58AM

Posted by postman

Bemin I like your new avatar but nothing is better then your last one like I said before my wife gets one of those every day just because I saw yours. Quick question on the Avatar bets are we as fellow playground members suposed to mock and ridicule these poor soles for how "GAY"(not that there is anything wrong with that) ,they must be or do we simply just laugh and let them cry to themselves? [/QUOTE

It's human nature to ridicule people who have to do ridiculous things cause they lost a bet.
Bemin
2/5/08 2:15:00AM

Posted by postman

Bemin I like your new avatar but nothing is better then your last one like I said before my wife gets one of those every day just because I saw yours. Quick question on the Avatar bets are we as fellow playground members suposed to mock and ridicule these poor soles for how "GAY"(not that there is anything wrong with that) ,they must be or do we simply just laugh and let them cry to themselves?

I think its our sacred duty in cases like this to make sure we poke and ridicule the members at the loosing end of avatar bets as best as we can. Make sure its good natured as any of us could be in the same situation, but they got themselves into the situation so let loose the dogs of war.

As for my avatar, ya it was hard to give up the titty-punch avatar, but when I played with this avatar and realized I could make it work I fell in love with it. Now I just have to work on tweaking it so I can get it and the titty-punch together!! If only the *prepare for shameless Moderator plug* incredible Mods on this amazingly run site would grand me 500k instead of 240k!
Jackelope
2/5/08 2:59:00AM
HAHAHHA that avatar is hilarious! Somebody needs to post that to Mayhem's myspace page!
wolfman
2/5/08 12:29:02PM

Posted by Jackelope

HAHAHHA that avatar is hilarious! Somebody needs to post that to Mayhem's myspace page!

I agree, I bet Mayhem would laugh his ass off!
bls1919
2/5/08 7:52:54PM
thats ******* brutal
Kracker_Jap
2/6/08 10:16:07AM
HAHAHAHAHA

That Sucks
garrick
2/6/08 10:30:10AM
I truly feel sorry for you man...... but it is hilarious!
Taylor8766
2/6/08 12:43:20PM
lol