Max Payne

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Max Payne
casey64
1/20/09 11:13:22PM
Just watched Max Payne, (Mark Wahlberg), came out on DVD today as well, pretty good, anyone else like it.
jakeiceman
1/20/09 11:45:18PM

Posted by casey64

Just watched Max Payne, (Mark Wahlberg), came out on DVD today as well, pretty good, anyone else like it.

I'm pissed, I just went out to get it and they were sold out!!!

I was addicted to Max Payne on the PS2 and never got a chance to see it in theaters. I guess I will have to try again tomorrow and avoid this thread so you jerks who got to see it don't ruin it for me
MMAcca
1/21/09 1:03:37AM
Will probably check this out. I don't mind a good action movie
Drudinh
1/21/09 3:09:28AM
I WAS NOT IMPRESSED BY HIS PERFORMANCE
D0wnUnd6e6r
1/21/09 7:03:22AM

Posted by Drudinh

hehe, my feelings exactly
4u2nv
1/21/09 9:37:52AM
i got it but haven't seen it yet. ill keep ya posted when im done. looks solid though
FrankTheTank1181
1/21/09 5:23:15PM

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

Posted by Drudinh

hehe, my feelings exactly

I also agree. I danno if it was cause I was never into the video game or what, but I didn't even finish watchin' the movie.
dannyfrank
1/21/09 6:16:49PM
RENT IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!

im serious. most of you will probably be very disappointed. especially if you are a die hard fan of the game. it had almost nothing in common with its video game counterpart and they tried to make it all weird and supernatural and sh!t. if they had stuck to the game's actual storyline, then i think it would have been great
casey64
1/21/09 8:36:35PM

Posted by dannyfrank

RENT IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!

im serious. most of you will probably be very disappointed. especially if you are a die hard fan of the game. it had almost nothing in common with its video game counterpart and they tried to make it all weird and supernatural and sh!t. if they had stuck to the game's actual storyline, then i think it would have been great

I didnt play the game much so I though it was a decent movie.