Mauro Ranallo goes head-to-head with Dana White

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Mauro Ranallo goes head-to-head with Dana White
crushedbacon
1/27/12 1:01:55PM
Kpro
1/27/12 1:08:31PM
Nice, I like Curt Menefee announcing for football so he should do a great job with anchoring this next UFC on FOX event. Randy Couture & Bones Jones joining Menefee for the commentary.

Bisping confirmed to get title fight if he beats Sonnen.

Davis to get title fight only if he beats Evans and Dana assesses him as ready. if Evans doesn't win, I think it should go to Hendo regardless, even if Davis KO'd Evans in one second but that's just me.
Twenty20Dollars
1/27/12 2:11:35PM
goes bald head to bald head w/ Dana

I didn't watch the video, nor I am going to.

Just wanted to post something about them both being bald together.
Poor_Franklin
1/27/12 2:41:46PM

Posted by Kpro

if Evans doesn't win, I think it should go to Hendo regardless, even if Davis KO'd Evans in one second but that's just me.

crushedbacon
1/27/12 2:52:45PM
The last half where Dana is babbling about the Internet is just crazy talk... the connections he's making and the analogies he throws out are ridiculous. So defensive.... he needs to take a lesson from the Phil Davis school of Chill Sarcasm...
shaneTpain
1/27/12 3:47:36PM

Posted by crushedbacon

The last half where Dana is babbling about the Internet is just crazy talk... the connections he's making and the analogies he throws out are ridiculous. So defensive.... he needs to take a lesson from the Phil Davis school of Chill Sarcasm...

mrsmiley
1/28/12 12:44:48AM
Dana wtf?
I guess you should quit making your video blogs as well.
I'm guessing if the hackers themselves where ever caught they would probably be given good goverment jobs.
UFC_Fanatic
1/28/12 5:27:54AM

Posted by crushedbacon

Yeah, he almost sounded Nick Diaz does anytime somebody shoves a microphone in his face there at the end. Nothing but paranoid/incoherent rambling.
Ulfhethnar6
1/28/12 12:34:32PM
I was waiting for Mauro Ranallo to piss of White threw most that interview because of the title.
I've never heard this talk of UFC being accused of being a monopoly, that is ridiculous. They are just like any other major sport who would think the government would attack them with anti-trust?
Kpro
1/28/12 1:10:50PM

Posted by Ulfhethnar6

UFC being accused of being a monopoly, that is ridiculous. They are just like any other major sport who would think the government would attack them with anti-trust?

Hopefully the NFL doesn't buy the Arena Football League, I don't think the government has the manpower to handle two sports monopoly situations at one time.