Mauro Ranallo dissing Dynamite USA!!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Mauro Ranallo dissing Dynamite USA!!
Stickan
6/6/07 5:33:21PM
On the latest fightnetwork radio with Mauro Ranallo he criticizes K-1 Dynamite USA, calls it a debacle and says that the DJ has no place at an MMA event.
If their own broadcaster says stuff like that about them it can't be good

I'm actually both surprised and impressed by Mauros comments. I thought he was going to be all loyal to his employee and everything but it's nice to see that he actually dares to express himself.

I havn't heard anything good about the production so far.
Mastodon2
6/6/07 6:57:45PM
Mauro is the boy, he is always dead on the Mark!

I wish Zuffa would fire Rogan and Goldberg and get Bas and Mauro in, those 2 are the best commentating team the sports world has ever seen!
Stickan
6/6/07 7:11:13PM

Posted by Mastodon2

I wish Zuffa would fire Rogan and Goldberg and get Bas and Mauro in, those 2 are the best commentating team the sports world has ever seen!

I like Mauro too but a few things about him annoys me.

His "yo, yo, yo, here we go"

His asskissing.

Him cutting off his guests because lack of time. Why don't we ever hear TJ say to a guest that they don't have time to speak to them? It also makes the previous mentioned asskissing seem hypocritical(word?).

He's very bright though and the way he spits out words is sick. He was one of the few good things about Dynamite USA!!.
CornishMMA
6/7/07 1:06:35PM
I really like Ranallo as a commentator and he did the best job he could the other night, he didnt hold back during the fight when he said "they need to but the Djs mic off" but yeah its rad he is sticking to his morals and not being a corporate goon
warglory
6/8/07 10:15:11AM

Posted by Mastodon2

I agree Mauro and Bas are the best duo we have seen, bar none.
kaduey
6/9/07 1:00:48PM

Posted by Mastodon2

Mauro's the man! GO CANADA! Yeah that would be nice to see him in the UFC with Joe Rogan. Goldberg is the biggest ass kisser out there but I like Joe Rogan's honesty and passion for the sport. As long as they don't have Frank Trigg commentate I'm good.
Lord_Lenny
6/10/07 3:06:21PM

Posted by kaduey

Posted by Mastodon2

Mauro's the man! GO CANADA! Yeah that would be nice to see him in the UFC with Joe Rogan. Goldberg is the biggest ass kisser out there but I like Joe Rogan's honesty and passion for the sport. As long as they don't have Frank Trigg commentate I'm good.

Gotta love Joe Rogan, Goldberg is a solid commentator, Mauro is better, Bas is the best at everything, and twinkle toes should stick to kissing his opponents then losing
Northrend
6/10/07 8:50:12PM

Posted by warglory

Posted by Mastodon2

I agree Mauro and Bas are the best duo we have seen, bar none.

Sorry Quandros/Bas best duo we have seen. Early Prides with them=awesome. Mauro is a pretty good commentator though.

Fanboy 1988
6/10/07 11:18:34PM

Sorry Quandros/Bas best duo we have seen. Early Prides with them=awesome. Mauro is a pretty good commentator though.

hippysmacker
6/11/07 5:21:20AM
This is the first thing Maura has ever done that makes me like him, not a fan of his announcing. Props to him.