Mauricio ‘Shogun’ Rua to ’set the story straight’ against Mark Coleman at UFC 93

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Mauricio ‘Shogun’ Rua to ’set the story straight’ against Mark Coleman at UFC 93
MMAcca
11/9/08 12:29:34PM
Well, I personally would never want to beat someone that way. I wouldn’t celebrate the win and wouldn’t go bragging about it, and that’s what Coleman did the whole time. I was really bothered by him celebrating the win in that way, and afterwards talking a lot of crap about me in interviews. I always respected all the fighters I’ve fought, since I know how hard it is to make it to the top of the list and just getting into the ring means you’re a winner, so they deserve respect. I respect Coleman as an athlete, the guy’s an MMA legend. I hope to have a good fight with him, I’m confident. God willing I’ll win…. In the category in which I fight there are only top guys, so I see about 10 guys I could fight. Coleman really is a guy I want to face, because of our last fight, but I wasn’t sure it would be him. This was good for both of us, we’ll be able to set the story straight.”

LINK
EpicTerran
11/9/08 1:38:58PM
You better set the damn story straight Shogun. Everyone wants to see the old Shogun back BAD.
EvenFlow
11/9/08 7:27:07PM
I Believe In Shogun
haggiswashere
11/9/08 7:31:16PM
I can't wait for the return of the scariest baddest pretty boy in history.

lol he is cool. i hope he returns to his old ways.....
Khaos
11/9/08 7:45:53PM
If the right Shogun shows up, Mark Coleman's career will be over.
cmill21
11/9/08 9:17:48PM

Posted by haggiswashere

Pretty boy? I don't know of to many guys that grew up in Chute Boxe to be pretty boy's...
Bloodhound
11/10/08 12:29:42AM
i hope Shogun kicks his ass
xAcidburNx
11/10/08 12:31:17AM
really hope to see shogun in shape. was so exited to see him fight in the ufc and he just looked sloppy. how do you go from fighting sometimes 2wice a night and having the rounds 10/5/5 to gassing out by the end of the first round
MMAcca
11/10/08 1:34:19AM

Posted by haggiswashere

What beautiful eyes.........
4u2nv
11/10/08 10:03:57AM
I hope Shogun can come back and not be like a lot of the other Pride guys that haven't quite gotten back into that mode. I truly believe he'll be a force since he's still young and has drive like no other.

War Master Shogun!