Matyushenko vs Stann

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Matyushenko vs Stann
Mchubb316
7/25/08 1:55:17AM
With Zuffa acquiring the IFL this matchup is a very logical possibility. Who do you like in this fight. I like Stann's punching power, but I like Vlad more as a complete fighter. Matyushenko 3rd round tko
hotrodttt
7/25/08 2:00:36AM
Vladdy would tear Stann Up in the 1st Round in the 1st 3 minutes, he would take him down and Submit him with an Armbar from Top
Mchubb316
7/25/08 2:04:20AM

Posted by hotrodttt

Vladdy would tear Stann Up in the 1st Round in the 1st 3 minutes, he would take him down and Submit him with an Armbar from Top

With that being said do you think it would be better if he were to fight in the WEC, or the UFC?
IriShame
7/25/08 3:29:31AM
Stann will be exposed the first time he fights a real guy. Mark my words.
hotrodttt
7/25/08 5:12:39AM

Posted by Mchubb316

Posted by hotrodttt

With that being said do you think it would be better if he were to fight in the WEC, or the UFC?

Vladdy belongs in the UFC hands down, he'll Beat Almost everybody thrown at him. I even think he could Best Machida by using his Olympic Level Wrestling and Great Ground and Pound
ohiostate1016
7/25/08 7:39:22AM

Posted by hotrodttt

Vladdy belongs in the UFC hands down, he'll Beat Almost everybody thrown at him. I even think he could Best Machida by using his Olympic Level Wrestling and Great Ground and Pound

Now there is somebody with balls! I like Vladdy, but I'm not sure if I could say that he would beat just about anybody. But he has had a pretty impressive career.

Wins:
Vernon White
Yuki Kondo
Lil Nog
Travis Wiuff
Pedro Rizzo
Tim Boetsch

Losses:
Vernon White
Tito Ortiz
Andrei Arlovski

hotrodttt
7/25/08 6:30:11PM

Posted by ohiostate1016

Posted by hotrodttt

Now there is somebody with balls! I like Vladdy, but I'm not sure if I could say that he would beat just about anybody. But he has had a pretty impressive career.

Wins:
Vernon White
Yuki Kondo
Lil Nog
Travis Wiuff
Pedro Rizzo
Tim Boetsch

Losses:
Vernon White
Tito Ortiz
Andrei Arlovski

Vladdy's gotten so much Better with age and his style of Wrestling is hard to Beat
xposipx
7/25/08 6:40:00PM
I'm with you. Vladdy belongs in the UFC and the way he talks in interviews he WANTS to be in the UFC as well. I think we'll see him back.

As for Vlad vs. Stann...come on now. Stann would be torn apart...there's a reason why he is in the WEC LHW division and not the UFC's.
Mchubb316
7/25/08 6:46:46PM

Posted by xposipx

I'm with you. Vladdy belongs in the UFC and the way he talks in interviews he WANTS to be in the UFC as well. I think we'll see him back.

As for Vlad vs. Stann...come on now. Stann would be torn apart...there's a reason why he is in the WEC LHW division and not the UFC's.

I agree. I felt the same way when Trigg was talking up Rothwell against AA before their fight, he said Rothwell was underated, and could beat AA. That is the difference between an IFL superstar and a world class MMA HW.
whardin19
7/26/08 12:30:50PM

Posted by hotrodttt

Posted by Mchubb316

Posted by hotrodttt

Are you freaking kidding me!!! This guy could not beat Machida!