Matt Serra, following through with promise to Joey

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Matt Serra, following through with promise to Joey
TNunley
10/10/07 1:56:27PM
Not sure if this has been posted yet or not... I looked and hadn't seen anything similar. I enjoyed the article, as I was curious if Serra would actually follow through with not letting him (Joey) teach at his school, or if he would treat it like when he said he was going to kick him off, then didn't. Anyway, if you have a minute, it's worth a look. He also comments on Hughes a little as well.

"Matt Arroyo got us on the winning side of things with an impressive victory, and we were looking to build off that. But before we get to that…more drama with Joey (Joey Drama?)."

Matt Serra Blog
NatedawgThaM
10/10/07 2:04:10PM
I am VERY DISAPPOINTED IN JOEY!!!!

I can't wait til tonight when all his teammates rip on him for leaving and see what Dana has to say and I can't wait for another great fight!!!

But it's kinda Matt's fault to because it's common sense if a doctor especially a counselor type doctor tells you what to do, you listen!!!
jiujitsufreak74
10/10/07 2:58:11PM
i never liked joey. i trained with people who worked with him in the past and say hes an ok guy, but i just totally lost respect for him and am ashamed to say that i live on the same island as he does. i hope serra does actually follow throh with his word, because i know i would have killed for joey's spot even though i am no competition for any of those guys, but still i would kill to be in that house. if i ever train with him personally i won't ever let him live this down...that Guido pansy bitch.
DJDark41
10/10/07 3:01:52PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

i never liked joey. i trained with people who worked with him in the past and say hes an ok guy, but i just totally lost respect for him and am ashamed to say that i live on the same island as he does. i hope serra does actually follow throh with his word, because i know i would have killed for joey's spot even though i am no competition for any of those guys, but still i would kill to be in that house. if i ever train with him personally i won't ever let him live this down

Agreed 100%. Seeing that little punk walk out like that made me feel ashamed to be a New Yorker.

loonytnt
10/11/07 12:55:53AM
joey will never fight for the ufc... that was the worst thing to do, you go on a show to fight then fight. sure you lose but you got a team to help