Matt and Mark Hughes' HS Yearbook Pictures

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Matt and Mark Hughes' HS Yearbook Pictures
Gogoplata
2/7/07 9:55:34PM
Check These Mullets

Some serious mullets. And nice suspenders!
crimethinc
2/8/07 1:26:59AM
The Hughes brothers were actually a set of triplets but at a very young age Billy Ray Cyrus Hughes left the family farm, dropped the Hughes surname and had an achy breaky career in country music. Because no matter what avenue, a country boy can survive.
madmarck
2/8/07 8:13:55AM
Those are some awesome mullets. Twins too. They must ahve been the coolest kids in..............ahahahahahhahaaha i cant say it those hair doo's are terrible.
Manfred
2/8/07 10:07:23AM
Mark is at most of Matt's fights, in the locker room and walk to the cage.

He was 6-1 as a MW, too bad he stopped. Someone mentioned he has said he's done with MMA
loller90278
2/8/07 2:24:47PM

Posted by crimethinc

The Hughes brothers were actually a set of triplets but at a very young age Billy Ray Cyrus Hughes left the family farm, dropped the Hughes surname and had an achy breaky career in country music. Because no matter what avenue, a country boy can survive.

please dont tell me thats true
madmarck
2/9/07 3:17:32PM

Posted by loller90278

Posted by crimethinc

please dont tell me thats true

Why NOT that would be AWESOME! or not. Hughes should grow back the mullet just for a laugh.
YeahBee
2/10/07 10:12:29AM

Posted by Manfred

He was 6-1 as a MW, too bad he stopped. Someone mentioned he has said he's done with MMA

any idea why? I think I read somewhere that mark won more as a wrestler true?
roadking95th
2/11/07 3:38:57PM
I think anyone who is disparging the twins should post a high school pic of themselves that is at least 10 years old! I know I won't lol.
MattHughes
2/18/07 10:13:16PM
Oh yeah Mark was a good fighting and if he stuck with it he could be just as good as Matt, I think he said it just wasn't his thing.
EEKS
2/19/07 2:51:17AM
Matt's cowboy tie is awesome.
madmarck
2/19/07 1:56:51PM

Posted by YeahBee

Posted by Manfred

I heard somewhere that his heart just wasnt in fighting. Something about wanting to devote more time to his family i believe.
Stickan
10/2/07 10:21:54PM
They got their Brock Lesnar-necks in high school? Holy shit. Those damn country boys....
mrsmiley
10/3/07 6:57:04AM

Posted by YeahBee

Posted by Manfred

My brother used to train at Ron Fields MMA school and Ron trained both with Mark and Matt Hughes.His first pro fight was actualy against Mark Hughes,and he told my brother that Matt was strong,but that Mark was 10x stronger than Matt was.

I don't know much about the wrestling skills,but I think that fact he claimed Mark had the strength of a bull says something for the guy.

Check this out

Tank Abbott baby!
BigEvil
10/3/07 10:40:36AM
DJDark41
10/3/07 4:07:46PM
Best mullets ever. I think I'm gonna grow a mullet just for my yearbook picture.
Boo_Radley21
10/4/07 6:40:53PM
I think I read on Hughes' website that he and Mark had to wrestle in a tournament way back and Mark beat him.
thebestout
12/9/07 7:30:00PM
That's great.