Matt Lindland trash talks Kimbo on HDNET

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Matt Lindland trash talks Kimbo on HDNET
slapshot
10/4/08 5:19:53PM
Matt Lindland calls Kimbo "a myth that someone needs to put a end to" He also said Shamrock was a good fighter but now is just to old to be competitive and a win by Kimbo means nothing, thoughts on a Kimbo vs Lindland fight brewing...

Personally I think Matt Lindland would hand kimbo his ass but thats just me. Anyone else want to see them book this?
aaa9erh8er
10/4/08 6:46:19PM
if shamroks out let lindland fight him
postman
10/4/08 7:19:33PM
Lindland would have no problem with Kimbo and would fight him at like 190
Jackelope
10/4/08 7:33:25PM
Lindland would absolutely DESTROY Kimbo. That is something I have no doubt about
copcopps
10/4/08 10:27:52PM
The Law will simply do his thing and slap the heck outta Kimbo
Naturaldisaster
10/5/08 12:52:45AM
I would love to see lindland fight kimbo. Kimbo got beat by a LHW tonight. next let him lose to MW lindland, then give him to GSP, and then Let Penn Sub him!
gartface
10/5/08 11:38:32AM

Posted by Naturaldisaster

I would love to see lindland fight kimbo. Kimbo got beat by a LHW tonight. next let him lose to MW lindland, then give him to GSP, and then Let Penn Sub him!

BJ would probably fight him at LHW.
jgtribbett
10/5/08 12:46:44PM
i am afraid that there will be big fight for kimbo anyone.. he shoulda lost to a suck ass fighter (thompson) and then he loses to a guy that not too many ppl know (except hardcore fans)

everytime Kimbo gets a lefit apponent.. something goes bad or wrong.
i dont think that linland will ever get the chance to destroy him