Matt "The Law" Lindland takes Gerald “Hurricane” Harris to court?

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Matt "The Law" Lindland takes Gerald “Hurricane” Harris to court?
emfleek
9/4/09 2:51:25PM
Here’s a lawsuit that could get ugly. One mixed martial arts fighter (whose litigiousness earned him his nickname) is dragging another into court.

Matt “The Law” Lindland, an MMA fighter who made an unsuccessful run for the Oregon Legislature, is suing Gerald “Hurricane” Harris for alleged unpaid management fees.

STORY
ncordless
9/4/09 3:11:36PM
I fought the Law and the Law won.
skitzo
9/4/09 3:16:30PM
I can't click the link because of your accolades. Strange glitch...Will have to disable images to click it I guess
emfleek
9/4/09 3:52:03PM

Posted by skitzo

I can't click the link because of your accolades. Strange glitch...Will have to disable images to click it I guess

Try it now.
BustedKnuckle
9/4/09 4:17:17PM
I cant believe harris was getting 13k a fight?? What org was paying that? And 20 percent seems like a big portion of his purse. Is that a standard amount?
Aether
9/4/09 4:50:50PM

Posted by skitzo

If you can't click the link, you can either temporarily change the font size, usually by holding ctrl and scrolling your mouse wheel or you can refresh the page to make a different advertisement appear in the post, changing the placement of the link.

Even if the poster changes it, the add changing can put it right back under his badges.
Nightmare27
9/4/09 4:52:37PM
20% does seem like a lot, I wonder if it is so high because he was training at Team Quest for free the whole time. Crazy to see though. He hasnt fought for a while, might be strapped for cash.
postman
9/4/09 5:50:58PM

Posted by Nightmare27

20% does seem like a lot, I wonder if it is so high because he was training at Team Quest for free the whole time.

Most likely the case.