Matt Hughes: I Might Fight Matt Serra if He Loses to Georges St. Pierre

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Matt Hughes: I Might Fight Matt Serra if He Loses to Georges St. Pierre
TNunley
1/2/08 3:34:13PM
Matt Hughes, who suffered a second-round submission loss to Georges St. Pierre at UFC 79, isn’t sure when he’ll fight next, but he’s not ruling out a potential bout with Matt Serra.

MMAJunkie
MondayNiteMauser
1/2/08 4:54:11PM
Good i don't wanna see Matt go out on a loss
tuvok500
1/2/08 5:09:38PM
Hughes have to fight Serra, the trash talking by Serra was way over the limit of a simple rivalery between 2 coachs in a reality show

hughes by total destruction !!!

wrona666
1/2/08 6:19:12PM
I would still like to see that fight and i would still be rooting for Serra......That being said congrats to GSP for total humiliation of Hughes.....
roadking95th
1/2/08 11:40:34PM
I agree, that this is one of the few fights remaining for Matt. His fighting for the title, if GSP were to lose to Serra, would not be right. He would have to beat fighters like Fitch and Karo to get another shot.
quezocrema0032
1/3/08 10:30:55PM
ha serra is the man ... ther terror ... will lose though lol ... hughes wins by UD .... and the other fight i wanna see from hughes b4 he calls it quits ... is let him fight penn 1 more time ... i know penn can take him so i want him to shut up all the hughes nut huggers lol