Do you think Matt Hughes can take out Dennis Hallman this time?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Do you think Matt Hughes can take out Dennis Hallman this time?
FireballKid
10/22/10 6:30:07PM
I think it was too early to tell whether Matt Hughes could have beaten Dennis Hallman in their rematch. But it would have been awesome to see them fight when Hughes was in his prime or even now.. What do you think?
jae_1833
10/22/10 6:34:14PM
I really thought that this fight was why the UFC invested into Hallman to begin with and though it was Hughe's retirement present....a chance to get those losses out of his head.
Twenty20Dollars
10/22/10 6:39:01PM
Same here Jae.

I think Hughes could take Hallman if they fought today but prolly just by decision. I mean I thought this would be one of the only matchups hughes would be interested in.
Taylor8766
10/23/10 6:45:54PM
IMO Yes Hughes is becoming a completely different fighter than he used to be
Chael_Sonnen
10/24/10 12:13:49AM

Posted by FireballKid

I think it was too early to tell whether Matt Hughes could have beaten Dennis Hallman in their rematch. But it would have been awesome to see them fight when Hughes was in his prime or even now.. What do you think?

Hallman via UD.
sparky
10/24/10 3:05:17PM
Hughes would spank Hallman this time out I have no doubt at all.
Pookie
10/25/10 9:49:25PM
Id pick Hughes based on absolutely nothing. But i see how hallman gives him a tough fight if they fight.

I'd put money on hallman because the odds are sure to be more than worth it.

Rampage could fight chuck a hundred times, and chuck wouldnt win one of them. Sometimes certain fighters just have your number.