Matt Hughes

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Matt Hughes
decken
6/8/08 8:00:14PM
Today coming home from Norway I was going through customs in Chicago. While I was waiting in line some guy was yelling hi to someone and I looked up I was like wtf that is Matt Hughes. I wanted to take a picture but taking pictures in customs isn't allowed. I kept looking around to see if there were any other fighters around and I saw a couple of guys with BJJ shirts but no one I recognized. Anyways I thought it was pretty cool seeing him go through customs and he seemed like he was in a pretty good mood for just losing a fight and having his faced all banged up.
aaa9erh8er
6/8/08 9:18:39PM
the day after the faber fight i flew down south and tito was on my plane but he was kinda a dick but jenna jameson took pics with us
dannyfrank
6/8/08 9:22:51PM

Posted by aaa9erh8er

the day after the faber fight i flew down south and tito was on my plane but he was kinda a dick but jenna jameson took pics with us

tito being a dick? get outa here!
SpiderSilva
6/8/08 10:32:01PM
I met James Irvin after he KOed Alexander he was a pretty cool dude so was Scott Smith

Manny Gamburyan was cool as f*ck after his fight him and Roman whatever his last name is both came over for a drink and took pics and talked

It was pretty cool

Also is it me or does Dana White think he's a rockstar when he walks around man can that dude work the crowd

I tried to talk with Hughes but he just ignored everyone
hails
6/8/08 11:36:50PM
I don't see anyone in Australia!!!

Not even Elvis!!!

I know his face would be banged up!!!

big_timmy
6/26/08 12:04:04AM
God i wish Australia had some real fighters who would make it overseas. We don't get any shows on TV, and not for one second has the thought of bringing a show to Australia crossed anyones mind.

I believe it would get a good crowd down here.
bobbydoomocculta
6/26/08 12:09:17AM

Posted by big_timmy

God i wish Australia had some real fighters who would make it overseas. We don't get any shows on TV, and not for one second has the thought of bringing a show to Australia crossed anyones mind.

I believe it would get a good crowd down here.

You haven't got Foxtel??