Matt Hamill: I’m glad I have a trainer that won’t accept that performance

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Matt Hamill: I’m glad I have a trainer that won’t accept that performance
MMAcca
9/23/08 12:50:37AM
“I don’t know why I didn’t take him down more. That’s the one thing I have been thinking about over and over. I should have taken him down more like in the first round. That was the game plan. My weapon is ground and pound…I don’t follow what people say in the media, all I can say is I didn’t follow the game plan that we put together. Duff wants me to perform at the level he knows I’m capable of. I’m glad I have a trainer that won’t accept that performance and I respect him for speaking the truth. Duff didn’t do anything wrong.”

LINK
bullettdodger
9/23/08 1:47:45AM

Posted by MMAcca

“I don’t know why I didn’t take him down more. That’s the one thing I have been thinking about over and over. I should have taken him down more like in the first round. That was the game plan. My weapon is ground and pound…I don’t follow what people say in the media, all I can say is I didn’t follow the game plan that we put together. Duff wants me to perform at the level he knows I’m capable of. I’m glad I have a trainer that won’t accept that performance and I respect him for speaking the truth. Duff didn’t do anything wrong.

LINK

Word!
Wolfenstein
9/23/08 1:59:22AM
I like it. At fist I felt Duff was over the lne, but he told it how it was. I like that Matt respects that, and understands it.
loonytnt
9/23/08 10:11:40AM
any trainer needs to tell the fighter how it is, no1 else will, so he needs to be the one to push him to the next level, you can stand back and say ''good fight but you lost'' but tht dont help the fighter learn