Matt Hamill Campaigns for Dec. 29 Rematch With Michael Bisping

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Matt Hamill Campaigns for Dec. 29 Rematch With Michael Bisping
CornishMMA
9/26/07 6:23:16AM

UFC light heavyweight Matt Hamill, who was on the wrong end of a split decision at UFC 75, wants a rematch with his opponent, “The Ultimate Fighter 3” winner Michael Bisping, as soon as December...........

LINK
moosejaw
9/26/07 9:07:08AM
Matt Hamill is a big slow lumbering goof in the ring. I can't believe he connects with ANY punches, and that I still have yet to see any skill wrestling wise.

He sucks.
JFK
9/26/07 9:19:32AM
He did beat Bisping though, and anyone who watched that fight knows it
silverbullet
9/26/07 11:33:56AM

Posted by moosejaw

Matt Hamill is a big slow lumbering goof in the ring. I can't believe he connects with ANY punches, and that I still have yet to see any skill wrestling wise.

He sucks.

I am sure this post violates forum policy.

Get lost, troll!
Basshandsome
9/26/07 11:42:35AM
Look, many agree that Hamill won that decision. The people who though Bisping won won't change their minds. Lets just move on. I wouldn't want to see a rematch.
loonytnt
9/26/07 12:11:59PM

Posted by moosejaw

He sucks.

hmm is that fighter bashin?? i think it is, and 100% wrong to, and you think he is slow? if he was slow he could not get the takedowns like he does, and the wrestling skill thing is this a joke post?? or maybe you never seen him fight, well whatever it is no need to say he sucks, he is growing as a fighter and i can see him doing great things
babytater03
9/26/07 12:56:21PM
Man the UFC just can't get any help for a GOOD main event for that November card. I'd go so far as saying Dana probably begged Hamill to help his ass out!
MMAFever
9/26/07 3:22:05PM
The sad part is that Bisping feels that he has to prove something to the fans which, he does not have to against a fighter with limited MMA experience in Matt Hamill.

Bisping has nothing to gain or prove by taking this fight.

Everybody loves a cinderella story I suppose.
GTS
9/28/07 2:00:15AM
matt hamill will own bisping again. next time dnt pay the judges to score the bout to bisping even thou hamill took him down.