Matt Cassel traded

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Matt Cassel traded
chuckw94
2/28/09 1:58:50PM
matt cassel traded to the chiefs for undisclosed draft pick
Twenty20Dollars
2/28/09 2:07:38PM
Oh yeah, my chiefs!!

Im hearing that the trade is possibly for a 2nd round draft pick, maybe more.

Im just suprised the Pats went with it because, you dont know how well Brady is going to be. But good news for me!!!

Kinda Ironic, the team that took out Brady and gave Cassel a shot to play the chiefs, is now where cassel is going to play.
tdietel01
2/28/09 2:51:34PM
i know i posted this yesterday but now it is official......

Adam Schefter
Dawkins signs five-year deal with Broncos
Posted: Adam Schefter | Adam Schefter | Tags: Brian Dawkins, Denver Broncos, Philadelphia Eagles

Denver signs free agent safety Brian Dawkins to a five-year, $17 million deal that includes $7.2 million guaranteed. The contract also has escalators that could boost the value of the deal to $27 million over five years, but the deal also could be voided to two years, $9 million.

Posted in: Adam Schefter | ShareThis

also DID sign andra davis to a contract

jeez i hate to see the chiefs get a good player lol
kris_ericson
2/28/09 3:28:51PM
damn it wat if Brady gets injured
Wolfenstein
2/28/09 4:31:54PM
They Chiefs scored him and Vrabel for the 34th selection in this year's draft. I think just about any QB can do well in the Pat's system, and I'm highly doubtful that Matt will pan out for them. Well at least he'll be better than anything they currently have on the roster.
DCRage
2/28/09 4:47:44PM
Daaaaaaaamn...? Heard about it on radio a short time ago, certainly did not expect that. And for "only" a 2nd round pick? EL CHEAPO! Yeah, I know he'll command some $14-15 million in salary, but still...
postman
2/28/09 4:55:26PM
If I were a Pats fan I would be worried about Brady. He just got Married and is building a house in LA. With all the talks of a team in LA I see the NFL trying to put a team around him. Not to mention his lady makes way more money then him he dosn't even have to play.
mkiv9secsupra
2/28/09 6:19:41PM
i wont expect much from cassel until Kc beefs up their receiving core. The only reliable reciver they have is their TE gonzalez and no one else. I highly doubt cassel throws for 1 400yd game this year unlike last year.
babalu46
2/28/09 7:45:36PM
How do my eagles get a 5th round pick and a conditional pick for Sheppard yet chiefs get Cassel AND vrabel for a 34th overall pick
CwB
2/28/09 7:57:33PM
Everytime i watched cassel play i thought he was playing for next years paycheck at another team,

i wasnt expecting him to go to the chiefs. and if the trade was for a 2nd round someone screwed up big time. matt is worth a lot more then that.
roadking95th
2/28/09 10:52:48PM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

i wont expect much from cassel until Kc beefs up their receiving core. The only reliable receiver they have is their TE gonzalez and no one else. I highly doubt cassel throws for 1 400yd game this year unlike last year.

Perhaps you should look up Bowe. A very promising young wide receiver. I know I am trying to secure him in my dynasty fantasy football leagues.
drk_rgrs
2/28/09 11:03:41PM
not a smart idea by the pats they could have got him for more than a second round pick now brady gonna get injured and then will be stuck with kevin oconnell
Twenty20Dollars
2/28/09 11:10:48PM
Chiefs have Tony and Bowe and could draft another guy. Cassel should do well with Todd Haley I think.

Maybe Pats just helped out Pioli because he was one of them.
urbman
3/1/09 12:20:30AM
I was surprised to see them acquire both them guys for a 2nd rounder,I wonder if Larry Johnson will still want to be traded?
SpiderSilva
3/1/09 12:47:11AM
Herd the Broncos might trade Jay Cutler? ? ?WTF also he is pissed to hear this
tdietel01
3/1/09 2:03:48AM
WOW if they trade cutler i am gonna be pissed!
SpiderSilva
3/1/09 10:33:22AM
Trade fell through when Cassel was traded

LinK
higdon10
3/2/09 9:21:55PM
Trading Cutler would be a mistake.