Matt Brown vs. DaMarques Johnson needs to happen

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Matt Brown vs. DaMarques Johnson needs to happen
armbar66j7
11/5/11 3:04:21PM
These guys are almost carbon copies of each other, and assuming brown loses his next fight, they should be paired up, if i was joe silva, i would strongly consider this move
Budgellism
11/5/11 3:14:19PM

Posted by armbar66j7

These guys are almost carbon copies of each other, and assuming brown loses his next fight, they should be paired up, if i was joe silva, i would strongly consider this move

It's happened during the draft project
armbar66j7
11/5/11 3:16:56PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by armbar66j7

It's happened during the draft project

hahaha, i cant keep up with all the match ups, kinda spoils the anticipation of certain fights when they get played out aha

but um i think that fight was originally going to happen, and one of them had to pull out, im not sure, but i think it could happen sooner than not, and it makes sense, and im a huge fan of both guys's fighting styles...up in your face, trying to finish
Chael_Sonnen
11/5/11 3:40:17PM
Good tuneup fight for Brown
armbar66j7
11/5/11 4:28:00PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Good tuneup fight for Brown

no, seth bacsynski is a good tune-up fight, johnson might give him some problems, he think hes gonna finish both guys, but johnson will bring it a little longer and harder...and...thats what she said
Wallass
11/6/11 10:08:30AM
Damarques would walk through Brown.
Kill_The_Rich
11/6/11 12:03:43PM

Posted by Wallass

Damarques would walk through Brown.

Is that a joke? Brown is a killer, he has better striking, has a better chin, is a bigger welterweight, has great cardio, tough as nails and doesnt quit