Which Matchup Do You Want To See For The HW Title? POLL

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Which Matchup Do You Want To See For The HW Title? POLL
POLL: Which matchup do you want to see?
Velasquez vs Overeem 31% (9)
JDS vs Lesnar 7% (2)
JDS vs Overeem 52% (15)
Velasquez vs Lesnar II 10% (3)
Poor_Franklin
9/21/11 6:44:07PM
With the announcement that the Lesnar/Overeem winner will get a title shot against the JDS/Cain winner, I was curious as to which matchup would make you happier.
Twenty20Dollars
9/21/11 10:45:32PM
JDS vs Overeem

B/c we've seen Cain get dropped.
Chael_Sonnen
9/21/11 10:58:36PM
Brown Pride vs Uber Horse Meat
DeadHead988
9/21/11 11:13:12PM
I don't want to see either Lesnar or Overeem get the title shot, there's plenty of up and coming heavyweights who are far better. That and they're two of my least favorite fighters.
ghandikush
9/22/11 3:17:22PM
I've been dying to ee Uber fight top guys. I think Werdum is probably top 10 but not exactly top 3.
Hendo67
9/22/11 6:46:02PM

Posted by DeadHead988

I don't want to see either Lesnar or Overeem get the title shot, there's plenty of up and coming heavyweights who are far better. That and they're two of my least favorite fighters.

Bold statement, i'd like to hear who is better, or who you THINK is better?
DeadHead988
9/23/11 1:18:22AM

Posted by Hendo67

Posted by DeadHead988

Josh Barnett, Daniel Cormier, and possibly Matt Mitrione in the near future
gartface
9/23/11 10:59:58AM

Posted by DeadHead988

Posted by Hendo67

Posted by DeadHead988

Josh Barnett, Daniel Cormier, and possibly Matt Mitrione in the near future

Personally, I think near future is very bold for Mitrione. I'd say that Barnett and Cormier are definitely viable options for the title.

I'd love to see Lesnar back in the octagon against Cain, but I'm a tad biased in that remark. I love Lesnar.
cowcatcher
9/23/11 12:21:14PM
JDS and Overeem for me. To me, there's nothing better in combat sports than two heavyweights that can bang going at it.
emfleek
9/23/11 12:47:51PM

Posted by cowcatcher

JDS and Overeem for me. To me, there's nothing better in combat sports than two heavyweights that can bang going at it.

Agreed. I think (of the options listed) it has the most potential to be a good fight.
Boo_Radley21
9/26/11 11:01:49AM
While JDS vs Overeem might have to potential to be the most exciting out of the fights listen, I really am a big Cain fan and an even bigger Lesnar fan. While I want both of them to win their next two fights, I don't wanna see Velasquez beat Lesnar again and I think they match up poorly for Lesnar. So from the poll I took Lesnar vs JDS to see that big sumbitch get his belt back