Will Mat Hughes ever get the better of Superman?( Dennis Hallman)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Will Mat Hughes ever get the better of Superman?( Dennis Hallman)
F--K_Luck_AuH2O
3/20/08 7:06:22PM
You'd figure that would be one fight he'd want before he retires.
prozacnation1978
3/20/08 7:41:33PM
i really think this is hughes's last year.. i say two fights left one being against matt serra if he loses, the other should be against kos or karo considering he never did fight him in that title fight
Copenhagen
3/20/08 8:04:31PM
You'd think he would want a rematch since 1/3 of his losses are against him.
ChokeUout
3/20/08 8:32:57PM

Posted by Copenhagen

You'd think he would want a rematch since 1/3 of his losses are against him.

Yeah. We talkin about Dennis Hallman right now? Yeah, that boy nasty.

Yes, I'm kidding
F--K_Luck_AuH2O
3/20/08 10:17:32PM
Actually Matt Hughes lost to superman twice...and then superman beat up his younger brother Mathias Hughes.
seanfu
3/20/08 11:20:16PM
Hallman would get absolutely demolished by Hughes at this point.
Plus he can't take dem roids no mo.
Pookie
3/21/08 4:43:59AM
Lets not forget Hughes weakness to GSP's SUPERMAN punch.
hippysmacker
3/22/08 4:37:52AM
I actually miksunderstood this topic, and thought he meant the real Superman. I doubt anyone think Hallman would currently beat him,so I doubt Hughes cares anymore, and I think Hughes fights Serra and retires.
mrsmiley
3/22/08 10:45:40AM
I think now would be a good time in his career to try to get a win over Hallman.Though I don't believe that is really relevant to his career now,I think another bout would be purely a grudge match.
F--K_Luck_AuH2O
3/22/08 3:02:37PM
I actually miksunderstood this topic, and thought he meant the real Superman.

I have some news for you man...Superman isn't real. And neither is teh Easter Bunny...sorry to ruin your Sunday.

Anyhow, I think Hughes definetly cares...I mean he lost to him not once...but twice...then Hallman had the audacity to lable him self as "The Hughes Kryptonite", and then preceeded to call out and beat some can named Mathias Hughes.

I think this should be his retirement match.