Martin Kampmann VS Patrick Cote (winner gets title shot???)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Martin Kampmann VS Patrick Cote (winner gets title shot???)
sonicsmokesweed
7/15/08 8:09:17PM
des gys ar both at the top of the food chain in da middle weight division ldis makes for a phonomanal match winner gets title shot u think cote can pull this off replys peeps P.S dont sleep on Bisping he's next hes ****** next
postman
7/15/08 8:11:44PM
Wow I couldn't understand that one?
Jackelope
7/15/08 8:12:46PM
For all of you out there who are always advocating the smoking of pot... well... this is why it's bad. You are associated with THIS!

Anyway, I like the idea of Cote vs. Kampmann. I think Kampmann takes this one, actually. He's got much better striking imo.
Purge
7/15/08 8:15:08PM
Kampmann easily, he is waaaaay too tricky for Cote.
juanez13
7/15/08 8:19:30PM
yea i'd say but Kampman first round Sub. But Cote is already getting a title shot so there shouldnt even be a topic about who fights next for the title.
Pookie
7/15/08 8:19:54PM

Posted by sonicsmokesweed

des gys ar both at the top of the food chain in da middle weight division ldis makes for a phonomanal match winner gets title shot u think cote can pull this off replys peeps P.S dont sleep on Bisping he's next hes ****** next

Translated:

Both of these guys are at the top of the food chain in the middleweight division. This makes for a phenomenal match-up and the winner of such an event should be given the next title shot.
If you believe Cote has what it takes to pull out such a tough victory, please leave feedback as to why.

P.S. Bisping is also a huge sleeper in the division, forget those two guys i just mentioned, he's next... he's ******* next.
postman
7/15/08 8:22:23PM
Thank you pookie! Dawg!
JimiMak
7/15/08 9:36:32PM
I think Cote has the shot, right?

Make sense when you post!
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
7/15/08 9:43:24PM
i think martin kampmann would take this by sub. However, cote has a good chance at knocking martin kampmann out. drew mcfedries had kampmann in deep trouble on the feet. IMO cote hits harder then drew and has the better chin.

ts , it is quite obvious you intentionally make yourself out as illiterate. smoking weed is no excuse. i hit the bc bud myself.
prozacnation1978
7/15/08 10:47:09PM
kammpmann is on the shelf for the rest of the year again
he reinjured himself again
candynuts
7/15/08 10:54:55PM

Posted by prozacnation1978

Ah damn seriously? I heard he was rumored to be hurt but then found out to be untrue and he was infact healthy.
loller90278
7/16/08 2:41:36AM

Posted by candynuts

Posted by prozacnation1978

Ah damn seriously? I heard he was rumored to be hurt but then found out to be untrue and he was infact healthy.

bingo, there was a rumor going around the internet grapevine but martin kampmann said himself that he is not injured
fonduktoe
7/16/08 3:55:01AM
i think kampmann deserves his dues
he was up for a #1 contender spot w/franklin before his injury
he did his time, so to speak, and has come back with a win
he's also the only one with a win over thales leites who is also a top contender
in the end i just don't feel that cote (or almeida had he won) has proven that he is worthy of a title shot
a few more matchups would really clear this up
teddythetuna
7/16/08 12:14:01PM
If this does happen then cote needs to kepp up on the td defense. he did a great job against a strong almeida so if he continues to train his bjj and td defense i think he could take kampmann out. Kampmann is a crafty dude though.
murphy_16
7/16/08 12:19:48PM

what talk like a white man come on
Pookie
7/16/08 3:33:13PM

Posted by murphy_16

what talk like a white man come on

Not everyone on this site is white,

i dont know is this is ignorance or just stupidity.
eyeforeigneye
7/16/08 3:55:59PM
yea, a little tasteless there..

Kampmann would win btw