Martial Arts Expert Challenges Chris Brown to a Fight

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Martial Arts Expert Challenges Chris Brown to a Fight
Bowen50
2/18/09 4:50:52PM
Anthony Geisler, president of LA Boxing, has created a Facebook group called “I Want to Fight Chris Brown,” to challenge the R&B singer to a fight in the ring to see “what it's like to face a real opponent.”

Link
higdon10
2/18/09 5:42:33PM
cmill21
2/18/09 6:00:53PM
Props to him.
evan9eleven
2/18/09 6:12:37PM
I gives not ashit.
Jackelope
2/18/09 7:03:19PM
Awesome. Hope the dude accepts and gets the ever loving **** beat out of him. I can't stand people who would hit their significant others. I refuse to even raise my voice in anger at a lover, let alone a fist. Absolutely despicable IMO.
Wolfenstein
2/18/09 7:05:04PM

Posted by Jackelope

Awesome. Hope the dude accepts and gets the ever loving **** beat out of him. I can't stand people who would hit their significant others. I refuse to even raise my voice in anger at a lover, let alone a fist. Absolutely despicable IMO.

How do you get your ho's to listen to you then?

Hopefully he gets his well-deserved ass-whuppin, but man it seems like people are being overtly supportive of this guy.
MMAcca
2/18/09 7:09:22PM
Chris Brown Vs NeYo/Akon/Taio Cruz/Mario (I'm pretty sure all of those mentioned are actually the same person)
mkiv9secsupra
2/18/09 7:13:59PM

Posted by Wolfenstein

Posted by Jackelope

Roofies and Tequila.......
Jackelope
2/18/09 7:16:58PM

Posted by Wolfenstein

Posted by Jackelope

Hopefully he gets his well-deserved ass-whuppin, but man it seems like people are being overtly supportive of this guy.

Maybe that's why they don't listen to me
cmill21
2/18/09 7:23:02PM
I'd acctually like to see the court punish guys who hit women bet forcing them to take a head kick from Cro Cop, a right from Hunt, some Shogun knees and hell throw in some Wand face stomps.
mkiv9secsupra
2/18/09 7:35:05PM

Posted by cmill21

I'd acctually like to see the court punish guys who hit women bet forcing them to take a head kick from Cro Cop, a right from Hunt, some Shogun knees and hell throw in some Wand face stomps.

Dont forget the Liddell eye poke
jiujitsufreak74
2/18/09 7:40:31PM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by cmill21

Dont forget the Liddell eye poke

and you can't escape this punishment unless you can catch a greased up GSP
cmill21
2/18/09 7:49:11PM
lol Someone needs to make a gif of all of these things happening to Mr. Brown. Whoever does it will get mazzive props. (Mazzive is way more then massive)
Pookie
2/18/09 10:46:33PM

Posted by cmill21

lol Someone needs to make a gif of all of these things happening to Mr. Brown. Whoever does it will get mazzive props. (Mazzive is way more then massive)

Thus the Z's