Marloes Coenen Ready For An "Explosive" Fight Against Sarah Kaufman

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Marloes Coenen Ready For An "Explosive" Fight Against Sarah Kaufman
DCRage
9/1/10 12:37:49PM
And after her Strikeforce 135 Women's Title shot, she's eyeing a potential Cristiane Santos rematch, and offers an interesting take on her loss to Mrs. Cyborg. "The (Santos) loss didn't make me decide to fight at 135 lbs. I still want to fight Cyborg again, because the fight was stopped too early. I do understand it from the referee. Men do not like to see women get hurt. In the next Cyborg fight the referee was a woman. Well, you now can conclude that women do not mind seeing each other hurt. If she wants to clinch I'm fine with that. I like clinching. After the Cyborg fight I think that I have proven to be able to take a punch. I think that Sarah and I are both fierce so it will be an explosive fight."

Article
DCRage
9/1/10 12:39:17PM

Men do not like to see women get hurt. In the next Cyborg fight the referee was a woman. Well, you now can conclude that women do not mind seeing each other hurt.

That is the part I found most interesting, and not just because it's a woman saying that.