Mark Munoz Vs. Chris Weidman To Main Event UFC On Fuel 4

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Mark Munoz Vs. Chris Weidman To Main Event UFC On Fuel 4
Budgellism
4/24/12 11:19:27PM
Powerhouse middleweight wrestlers Chris "All American" Weidman and Mark "The Filipino Wrecking Machine" Munoz will battle in the five-round main event of UFC on FUEL TV, the just-announced July 11 fight night. The news was announced on the April 24 edition of FUEL TV's UFC Tonight.

LINK
Poor_Franklin
4/24/12 11:28:52PM
nice fight!
Bubbles
4/24/12 11:30:53PM
Both of these guys looked like ass when they fought Maia, the only common opponent, so its tough to pick one right now but I'll lean towards Munoz due to punching power
KungFuMaster
4/24/12 11:33:15PM
This is a great fight and I think it is a true test for Weidman as much as it is for Munoz.
Pookie
4/24/12 11:39:04PM
Weidman by a landslide
KingCmb
4/24/12 11:52:43PM
i gotta take munoz via epeirence weidmans got the tools just not ready yet imo
FastKnockout
4/25/12 12:27:17AM
I have to take Munoz due to the power in his hands.
FastKnockout
4/25/12 12:28:16AM

Posted by Pookie

Weidman by a landslide

By a landslide? Come on now. lol
rush13
4/25/12 12:53:09AM
Nice fight but don't know as a main-eventer...Weidman is a good fighter but isn't a big name yet...although it's not any weaker than Poirier/Korean Zombie for a head-liner.
Chael_Sonnen
4/25/12 12:58:58AM
A step down in comp for Marky.....gotta go with Mr. Donkey Kong Punch.

Chris will get a Wonderboy wake up call.
hashyandy4
4/25/12 1:09:28AM
Great Match Making!!
Pookie
4/25/12 2:15:25AM

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by Pookie

Weidman by a landslide

Well not like, literally a landslide. The earth isn't going to shake and displace itself on top of Munoz from the asswhooping Weidman gives him. But he is going to get dominated in one-sided fashion.
aussiemma
4/25/12 5:09:29AM
weidman looked pretty badass in his last fight, that win and the way he won must have given him alot more confidence. tough fight to call, both guys have got great wrestling so look for this to be a stand up battle, but wouldnt surprise me if weidman tried to go for the takedown and sub...guy looks pretty slick to me on the ground
sparky
4/25/12 7:43:52AM
Both guys are very similar interested to see how this fight plays out
Chael_Sonnen
4/25/12 8:26:56AM

Posted by aussiemma

weidman looked pretty badass in his last fight, that win and the way he won must have given him alot more confidence. tough fight to call, both guys have got great wrestling so look for this to be a stand up battle, but wouldnt surprise me if weidman tried to go for the takedown and sub...guy looks pretty slick to me on the ground

Against Maia? I thought he looked sloppier than a brazilian mudslide.
FastKnockout
4/25/12 12:24:49PM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by Pookie

Weidman by a landslide

Well not like, literally a landslide. The earth isn't going to shake and displace itself on top of Munoz from the asswhooping Weidman gives him. But he is going to get dominated in one-sided fashion.

lol! I mean you really think Weidman will dominate Munoz? I'm the opposite.
bjj1605
4/25/12 6:57:01PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by aussiemma

Compared to how well Sonnen did against Maia?

Posted by Bubbles

Both of these guys looked like ass when they fought Maia, the only common opponent, so its tough to pick one right now but I'll lean towards Munoz due to punching power

In their defense, I think Maia was the reason they looked like ass.
aussiemma
4/25/12 7:26:00PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by aussiemma

sorry yeah your right, i thought the tom lawlor fight was his last one...yeah he didnt look good at all in the maia fight