Mark Kerr

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Mark Kerr
p_unit23
4/14/08 12:28:40AM
Damn, Mark Kerr looks terrible now. I guess thats what happens after you lay off the juice.

IriShame
4/14/08 1:03:27AM
What a horrific beast he's become. That's a public service announcement right there. I mean, Jesus, he could frighten children.
babytater03
4/14/08 9:16:37AM

Posted by p_unit23

Damn, Mark Kerr looks terrible now. I guess thats what happens after you lay off the juice.

i was going to post this very same comment. I couldn't believe my eyes when i saw him on the Yamma show. i thought that he'd been replaced at the last minute until i noticed his ugly mug across the ring from Oleg.

Speaking of which, did anyone else notice that Oleg's last 4 wins have been by Kneebar?
grappler0000
4/14/08 10:31:57AM

Posted by p_unit23

I'm a bit confused...you already took part in this thread
Rush
4/14/08 4:48:52PM
Sheesh this looks familar.
fullerene
4/15/08 1:51:18PM
TBH, if I saw him at the beach looking like that I'd say he looks like a very strong guy who's got 30 pounds or so to lose. I think his appearance is only shocking to people who remember what he used to look like which was when he was both a highly trained and highly drug-enhanced athlete. He's not going to look like that again, but you could go to Wal Mart and find 50 people that look worse right now.