Mark Kerr - Holy Crap

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Mark Kerr - Holy Crap
Rush
4/1/08 11:37:12PM
A friend brought over an old ADCC tournament and I was watching Mark Kerr and Arona fight. Man, coming off the roids really took a toll. Man, the difference is like night and day. Check out the before and afer pics.

Also in Kerr news, I noticed that he just won a match a couple days ago.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2
RMFG_187
4/1/08 11:49:01PM
wow. GL to Kerr at Yamma, he is gonna NEED IT!
grappler0000
4/2/08 12:24:19AM
I'm not sure which is worse...him being overweight or this pic from a while back.

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
cheesy-maggot
4/2/08 12:51:56AM
omg that is just horrible...
hotrodttt
4/2/08 1:16:01AM
Yeah he just isn't the same anymore, watch his documentery The Smashing Machine to see how bad his Drug and Steroroid Addictions were
juanez13
4/2/08 6:37:22AM

Posted by hotrodttt

Yeah he just isn't the same anymore, watch his documentery The Smashing Machine to see how bad his Drug and Steroroid Addictions were

Yea , IMO i think he had the Potential to be a world champ, havent seen anybody with so much potential.
rameydl8
4/2/08 8:59:19AM

Posted by juanez13

Posted by hotrodttt

Yea , IMO i think he had the Potential to be a world champ, havent seen anybody with so much potential.

cough* Randleman* cough.....
tepid55
4/2/08 11:38:30AM
Taktarov is a tough fight for anyone.
p_unit23
4/2/08 3:37:09PM
whoa....
juanez13
4/2/08 3:45:59PM

Posted by rameydl8

Posted by juanez13

Posted by hotrodttt

cough* Randleman* cough.....

Randleman defenately had a potential, But Mark kerr IMO had by far the most potential out of anybody i've ever seen to be Great. Mark Kerr in his prime with some training could wipe the floor with fedor IMO.