Mark hunt vs Cormier?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Mark hunt vs Cormier?
Lungsofsteel
9/24/12 6:13:17PM
Lets start another Mark Hunt campaign!!!
Lungsofsteel
9/24/12 6:14:13PM
i think he has a good chance of beating cormier and it would be an awesome fight
thevoodooninja
9/24/12 6:14:41PM
that match up sounds real good to me
Poor_Franklin
9/24/12 6:18:07PM
any fight involving Mark Hunt is good in my book!
Budgellism
9/24/12 6:21:49PM
That's actually a great idea that I haven't seen anyone talk about yet.
prophecy033
9/24/12 6:23:59PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

any fight involving Mark Hunt is good in my book!

BuffaloDave
9/24/12 7:29:22PM
I hate to be the Debbie Downer, but Hunt is still hurt, just asked him last week on the twitter machine, how the knee is doing, he said still numb, he can't judge how much weight he puts on it, needs to go back to doctor...

But that would be a fun ass fight.
Budgellism
9/24/12 7:43:26PM

Posted by BuffaloDave

I hate to be the Debbie Downer, but Hunt is still hurt, just asked him last week on the twitter machine, how the knee is doing, he said still numb, he can't judge how much weight he puts on it, needs to go back to doctor...

Awh, damn

Werdum said he wants the fight. I say give it to him. That's a great fight, better than the Mir fight imo.

I read an interview with Cormier today. He thinks he'll get a Strikeforce guy but he wants a UFC guy. Let's do this thing
Poor_Franklin
9/24/12 8:16:46PM
Werdum would be perfectly fine with me also.
BuffaloDave
9/24/12 8:23:20PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by BuffaloDave

Awh, damn

Werdum said he wants the fight. I say give it to him. That's a great fight, better than the Mir fight imo.

I read an interview with Cormier today. He thinks he'll get a Strikeforce guy but he wants a UFC guy. Let's do this thing

Who Barnett? They're the last two HW's left in SF, or did he mean a SF guy that's in the UFC?
Bubbles
9/24/12 9:03:24PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Werdum would be perfectly fine with me also.

not me. I want points in airkerma's side game!
Budgellism
9/24/12 9:15:57PM

Posted by BuffaloDave

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by BuffaloDave

Awh, damn

Who Barnett? They're the last two HW's left in SF, or did he mean a SF guy that's in the UFC?

I know right. He's probably assuming they throw some bum at him or Arlovski, Tim Sylvia or someone like that.
TeamDEY
9/24/12 10:49:02PM
Would be an awesome fight
thevoodooninja
9/24/12 11:06:59PM

Posted by BuffaloDave

I hate to be the Downer Dave, but Hunt is still hurt, just asked him last week on the twitter machine, how the knee is doing, he said still numb, he can't judge how much weight he puts on it, needs to go back to doctor...

*fixed*
jae_1833
9/25/12 2:01:27AM
Hunt's grappling is no where near what it needs to be to fight Cormier...now that Overeem seems to have scored the fight with JDS.....Cain anyone!?!?
sparky
9/25/12 8:11:31AM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by BuffaloDave

Awh, damn

Werdum is the only guy at this point that makes sense to me unless they can convince Cain but I doubt it
tcunningham
9/25/12 12:34:37PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by BuffaloDave

Awh, damn

werdum vs cormier would be great. i would love to see cormier KO werdum. either way, GET CORMIER A FIGHT ALREADY!!! come on ufc.
Lungsofsteel
9/25/12 6:04:02PM
ya i agree with werdum......sucks hunts on the shelf hopefully he get better quickly....knee injures are the worst
NaturalBornKiller92
9/26/12 1:41:01PM
Anything that gets Mark Hunt another fight...haven't heard his name much since the heavyweight card in May.
Poor_Franklin
9/26/12 6:27:18PM
wish Fedor could fight Cormier
BuffaloDave
9/27/12 3:32:06PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

wish Fedor could fight Cormier