Mark Hunt is the most bad ass person to ever walk the earth

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Mark Hunt is the most bad ass person to ever walk the earth
Pookie
3/20/08 11:15:15AM
Don't Believe me? Heres proof.
CornishMMA
3/20/08 12:18:36PM
Its true, love that clip

Tho its a shame the same doesnt work for armbars and chokes
Pookie
3/20/08 12:25:47PM
It does for Kimura's!!!!!!!!
StevenSeagal
3/20/08 12:49:07PM
Shame Hunt doesnt get more respect round these parts. Seems like if people haven't seen a fight from a person in 6 months or more, ur whole rep and record is constantly questioned... Boo to that logic. He was a bad dude before, so he is still a bad dude today IMO.
billycarnage
3/20/08 12:52:59PM

Posted by Pookie

It does for Kimura's!!!!!!!!

Not when he fought Barnett...
I love the video he is badd ass!
SmileR
3/20/08 1:18:23PM
I truly believe Mark Hunt is a robot! Until i see proof contradicting this my opinion will not change.... Granted a robot with no submission defense but a robot none the less!!!!!
Pookie
3/20/08 2:04:42PM
I love his story on how he started to Kickbox professionally

He was beating up a dude and a bouncer walked up to him and said he should do that professionally, 3 years later he was a K-1 Champion.
casey64
3/20/08 2:25:28PM
I love that clip
Mastodon2
3/20/08 3:00:47PM

Posted by SmileR

I truly believe Mark Hunt is a robot! Until i see proof contradicting this my opinion will not change.... Granted a robot with no submission defense but a robot none the less!!!!!

No submission defense and yet it took Fedor nearly a whole 10 minute round to submit him?

Hunt is a badass, but lets not hold back the praise for Sefo. Sefo is a true warrior, he fought Peter Aerts in the opening round of last years WGP while he was really ill - so ill he could barely even attack, and he couldnt defend himself. He survived a whole round, before puking in his corner and his coach threw his towel in.
Pookie
3/20/08 3:37:17PM
Samoans are undoubtably the closest any human will ever get to Super-saiyan.

bls1919
3/20/08 7:26:59PM
Granted the dude wasnt throwing to kill him but he shopuld have been. Hunt has an amazing chin. I dont think he has much more than that. A chin cant be your greatest attribute
Mastodon2
3/20/08 7:33:42PM
what about some pretty good boxing skills backed up by plenty of power? Having a hard head makes him nigh on impossible to KO, but if all he did was stand there and get punched and yet stay standing, he'd never have won his GP.
bls1919
3/20/08 9:28:45PM
I'm not saying that Hunt has no stand up or anything. The man can throwndown without a doubt. But in the MMA i Know even in the HW division of the UFC, i think he would gas , get taken down easlily and be subbed or GnPd to a TKO.
DevonFoxy
3/20/08 11:19:45PM

Posted by Pookie

Holly cow a Dragon Ball Z reference!!! Amazing I would prop the crap out of you if i was able to but due to my lacking of spreading the love I can not tho ill getcha back tho.

Thats some good stuff right there.Been awhile since ive laughed that hard.
jiujitsufreak74
3/20/08 11:30:17PM

Posted by Pookie

this deserves some serious props but i have to spread the love

and btw we should put this clip in the "which fighters can't take a hit" thread because there were people saying no fighter likes to get hit...well this video proves them wrong lmao
Jimbo
3/21/08 8:48:08AM

Posted by Pookie

lol if he was any one from DBZ he would be majin buu

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
woodmo
3/21/08 9:01:42AM
Tried to enter gif of his Atomic Butt Drop, but file is too big. I'll shrink it.

NeaRMisS
3/21/08 12:32:14PM

Posted by Jimbo

Posted by Pookie

lol if he was any one from DBZ he would be majin buu

Oh man this made me laugh so hard. I agree with the choice though!