Mark Coleman Gets Emotional

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Mark Coleman Gets Emotional
Wolfenstein
1/21/09 2:08:04AM
The Telegraph was in Mark Coleman's dressing room following his tough loss to Mauricio Rua on Saturday, and videotaped him experiencing all five Stages of Grief. Watch as the Hammer goes from shocked and despondent to furious at his corner ("I couldn't hear how much time's left! Scream it!") to blaming himself for not staying on his feet ("It's my own fault...it's my own goddamned [expletives]") to spitting blood into a bucket, which could possibly be interpreted as "acceptance."

Video backstage

I don't know about you guys, but I haven't laughed so hard in quite some time.
Ulfhethnar6
1/21/09 2:13:50AM
"Come on, come on. Come on. Come on"

I know if I had just lost I would not be allowing a camera in the locker room with me. I was kind of expecting Coleman to be a little more crazy than this. He always is awkwardly nuts after a fight, win or lose.
Rollins
1/21/09 5:18:26AM
I seen it but I didn't laugh.
Jackelope
1/21/09 7:47:21AM
Coleman's always been a little unstable, LOL. This was tame in comparison
copcopps
1/21/09 10:18:37AM
need a hanky Mark?
JBatch
1/21/09 12:49:47PM
Coleman has some issues man, most people are pumped up after a fight but he is manic. Goes fro highs to lows so quick he needs to be monitored after fights for sure. I am glad he has kids to live for because if this was all he had I would be worried about him becomming suicidal when he finally ends his career.
Boo_Radley21
1/21/09 2:29:50PM
Haha baby Coleman needs a diapey change.

That's too bad though but he really could have been worse he calmed down pretty quickly.
casey64
1/21/09 4:41:08PM
He's crazy, if only he would have been like that in the fight. I think he did decent though.JMO
Aether
1/21/09 8:50:30PM
I think he gets mad because the doctor tells him he has to get a CT scan, if his comments about his money problems are true he might be getting angry because he knows he'll have to pay hospital bills with his earnings.

I laughed when he spit the first time. I don't know why but his whole demeanor, I didn't know someone could make spitting look like such a chore. He just like opens his mouth and lets it pour out lol.
Ulfhethnar6
1/21/09 11:12:48PM

Posted by Aether

I laughed when he spit the first time. I don't know why but his whole demeanor, I didn't know someone could make spitting look like such a chore. He just like opens his mouth and lets it pour out lol.

Hah, ya, you don't see the man holding the bucket at first and he looks like some beat up old drunk puking blood all over himself.
mentalcase
1/22/09 11:18:12AM
dose anyone wanna see Coleman vs wandy it would sell pretty well
prozacnation1978
1/22/09 11:40:12AM
that fight sucked i still think dana made the coleman vs shogun fight a co fight of the night just to give coleman a few extra dollars
jocka
1/22/09 6:08:30PM
I though ths ufc covered all the medical bills and am pretty sure i heard that it was part of their contract i can't remember where i heard it ... i also did not think that was funny at all i would probably be more piss them him if i just lost a fight...
Hendo67
1/22/09 9:36:09PM
Coleman is so unpredictable after a fight, especially a loss. If he's ever fighting on a card that i'm at, i'm going to try to convince everyone in my area to leave the arena asap in fear that he might stab us.