Mark Coleman doesn't get tired...he plays possum.

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Mark Coleman doesn't get tired...he plays possum.
emfleek
7/13/09 9:11:34AM
“I had a lot of doubters. I can’t stand being called an old man…. I had to shut a lot of people up. There are reasons why I got tired — distractions — I didn’t train hard enough. But if I put the time in I can compete with anybody. I was about 70 percent tonight [at UFC 100]…. I can get a lot better and [be a factor in this division]…. When I put my mind to it I’m fresh, I’m fast, I’m quick, I punch hard … I’m good…. Everybody else better watch out because ‘The Hammer’ is back…"

STORY
zephead
7/13/09 9:29:44AM
Mark, I loved ya back in the day, but guess what, you still fight like you're back in the day
theguido
7/13/09 10:08:28AM
don't sleep on coleman yet people will underestimate him and they will pay
BarryScott
7/13/09 11:51:55AM
Bonnar's going downhill, I very much doubt Coleman will ever get another UFC win.
Irish_Pride
7/13/09 12:10:07PM

Posted by BarryScott

Bonnar's going downhill, I very much doubt Coleman will ever get another UFC win.

I think he might be able to get 1 more win in the UFC. If they put him up against someone about his same level, then I think he can pull out a victory. I don't think he is going to be a factor in the division. I just dont see that happening.
prozacnation1978
7/13/09 9:04:12PM
he still looked old
MMAcca
7/14/09 1:28:36AM

Posted by prozacnation1978

he still looked old

He still is
saem-skin
7/14/09 1:31:49AM
I thought his shots seemed to be in slow motion in this fight. He's gotta be faster than that if he's ever going to be a threat in this division.

What is going on with Bonnar man? He looked sooo damn good in his fights with Schafer and Nickels, but looked horrible in this fight! Is this the best he can do now?