Mark Coleman discusses possible rematch with Mauricio "Shogun" Rua

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Mark Coleman discusses possible rematch with Mauricio "Shogun" Rua
Porch28
7/26/08 7:51:55AM
Mark ColemanMMA legend Mark Coleman (15-8 MMA, 6-3 UFC) has been pursuing a comeback in the organization that made him famous ever since he was inducted into the UFC Hall of Fame at UFC 82 in March.

While Mauricio "Shogun" Rua (16-3 MMA, 0-1 UFC) has made recent headlines by declaring his interest in a second match with "The Hammer," Coleman told MMAjunkie.com (UFC blog for UFC news, UFC rumors, fighter interviews and event previews/recaps | MMAjunkie.com) he "wasn't aware of any of these rumors."

LINK
MMAcca
7/26/08 9:38:48AM
Dude you could at least search the 1st page of this forum!

I posted this last night HERE and i even posted this interview in it, before you made this thread
prozacnation1978
7/26/08 10:07:34AM
it might happen
maybe in nov or dec
i still think coleman should stick to heavyweight and fight lesnar
i think at 205 he will get murdered,
he could fight wandy as well
telnights
7/26/08 11:06:16AM
This double posting news stories is really getting out of hand.
Porch28
7/26/08 11:41:18AM

Posted by MMAcca

I posted this last night HERE and i even posted this interview in it, before you made this thread

This is an interview with Coleman not Shogun it's entirely different and it includes the quotes from Shogun
IriShame
7/26/08 1:12:00PM
I don't give a shit who posted what. Coleman will get dismantled by Shogun and to be honest, I'm not that interested to see it.
DaMaGeInC
7/26/08 2:54:57PM
like i said the first post this fight is the worst thing i have ever herd of
MMAcca
7/27/08 3:33:41AM

Posted by Porch28

Posted by MMAcca

This is an interview with Coleman not Shogun it's entirely different and it includes the quotes from Shogun

Which like i said, has already been posted