MarK Buehrle Pitches a Perfect Game !

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » MarK Buehrle Pitches a Perfect Game !
postman
7/23/09 4:14:10PM
Just watched the last inning and his center feiler with one out steals a home run catching it with his bare hand after losing it in his glove it was crazy!

Edit: There was no outs when that happened.
DCRage
7/23/09 4:19:53PM
Dwayne Wise is that OF-Buehrle owes him the nicest dinner ever! That was the most spectacular catch I have ever seen! Got home in time to see ESPN air the 9th, this game will be on iTunes in a few days and when it is I can't wait to download it for $1.99. That catch is one I won't get tired of seeing for a long time.
Twenty20Dollars
7/23/09 4:53:39PM
I read that Buehrle was like 14-1 with an era of like 2.47 i think in his last 20 home starts and then throws a perfect game. Amazing!
bojangalz
7/23/09 4:55:15PM
Congrats Mark!

I had him on a fantasy team a few years back when he threw his no-hitter. I believe it was against the Rangers. How long was the game? From what I remember of my baseball days he was a pretty fast worker. I'm sure the game was over in no time.
Shawn91111
7/23/09 4:58:20PM

Posted by bojangalz

Congrats Mark!

I had him on a fantasy team a few years back when he threw his no-hitter. I believe it was against the Rangers. How long was the game? From what I remember of my baseball days he was a pretty fast worker. I'm sure the game was over in no time.

I believe it was 14 min 54 seconds. Buehrle works fast as hell
DCRage
7/23/09 6:51:26PM
Evidently the Rays gave up upon realization pre-game that they indeed feared the mullet-the first pitch today was thrown out by Miguel Torres. "I left a cup of lion's blood and some cobra venom for [Buehrle] at the mound to throw a no-hitter," Torres joked in a press release. "That's how I roll. It was an awesome experience."
bojangalz
7/23/09 7:52:34PM
Way to bring it full circle DC!
emfleek
7/24/09 9:31:31AM
Mark Buerhle = #56
Eric Cooper (homeplate ump) = #56

Cooper has been behind the plate for BOTH of Buerhle's no-hitters.

Sox Box Score = 5 6 0

1 grand slam in Buerhle's 1st no-hitter.
1 grand slame in Buerhle's 2nd no-hitter.

Buerhle's 1st no-hitter = 2 hours 3 minutes long
Buerhle's 2nd no-hitter = 2 hours 3 minutes long
cowcatcher
7/24/09 11:16:35AM

Posted by emfleek

Mark Buerhle = #56
Eric Cooper (homeplate ump) = #56

Cooper has been behind the plate for BOTH of Buerhle's no-hitters.

Sox Box Score = 5 6 0

1 grand slam in Buerhle's 1st no-hitter.
1 grand slame in Buerhle's 2nd no-hitter.

Buerhle's 1st no-hitter = 2 hours 3 minutes long
Buerhle's 2nd no-hitter = 2 hours 3 minutes long

buerhles middle name=kennedy
coopers middle name=lincoln